𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

DEAR JACK,
Just for you, I will stay.
Another day seems to fade away.
Constant pain is nothing new,
Key to my heart is now with you.

❂

THE WINCHESTERS HAD A HOLD OF ROSE MACLEOD, EACH HAVING A TIGHT GRIP ON HER ARMS AS THEY YANKED HER BACK THROUGH THE RIFT. Falling down to her knees, she had still been left in a state of shock and was slowly starting to accept the death of her father Crowley. Taking a hold of her arm once more, Dean helped her back onto her feet, forcing an angel blade into her grasp to prepare for anything that was to come.

Looking back over her shoulder, she had saw the last bit of the golden glow that had emitted from the small house that Kelly Kline had been giving birth in. The moment that Dean's hand had gripped harder onto her arm, she turned back in time to see Castiel break back into their universe. He had stopped before them with a heavy breath, almost thankful for making it out alive.

Shifting his eyes across the group, he had barely any time to take in the looks of relief and the smiles that spread across thier faces to see their friend had made it out alive. Ready to tell them that he had stopped Lucifer from returning by stabbing him through the chest, the fate he had thought he had given Lucifer was placed upon him.

Stabbed in the back, the angel blade forced its way out through his chest, emitting a bright glow from his eyes and mouth as the last bit of his life had left his body.

Mouths agap, all three had watched as they had lost another life before them. Dean had dropped his hand down from Rose as he screamed out from the pain that had shot through him when Castiel had fallen to the ground. Unable to look away from the body, Rose had known that it could only be Lucifer standing right where Castiel once stood. Tears brimming her eyes, she looked up to Sam Winchester, unsure how to react. Every ounce of her had wanted to take on Lucifer herself but when Sam had met hers, the same pain sat in his eyes as he grabbed onto her hand.

Sighing deeply, a grin had spread across Lucifers smug face. "That was fun," he shrugged. "Seriously, guys, points for trying. Super impressed, but, uh... playtime's over."

Dropping Sam's hand, Rose had been so empty inside that she had not cared anymore. Lucifer had been the reason that her family had been taken away in just moments from each other. Fumbling to grab back on, and failing to do so, Sam was left to watch as she stood before Lucifer, an anger he had never seen in a long time as she stared up at him.

Frowning, Lucifer had looked down at her in annoyance. No witty remarks could come as he waited for her to speak up, readjusting the grip he had on the blade, preparing to use it when need be.

Staring up at him with tears threatening to spill over, she had taken him by surprise as she breathed out a small laugh. Going to open his mouth, Lucifer was prepared to make an comment he could to get under her skin-- hit her where it really hurt. Instead of words coming out, he had been knocked straight in the mouth when her fist collided with his jaw.