Chapter 11

(Smut. Finally!!!!)

"Come sit in my lap."

That was the first thing Gilbert heard when he got back home.

"What?" Gilbert said confused.

"Its cold." Roderich said with little sign of emotion.

Gilbert wouldn't deny that it was cold out today. And while he was slightly curious, he wasn't going to deny cuddling with his Roddy. He made his way over to Roderich and sat on his lap.

"Why the sudden want to cuddle Roddy? Usually I'm the one asking you to cuddle." And Gilbert was right.

Roderich always was the first to start their 'fun' times and Gilbert would always be the one to start simple couple things like holding hands.

"Who said I wanted to cuddle." Roderich said.

Before Gilbert had time to react there was teeth on his neck. "Nnnggaah...R-Roddy.." Gilbert whined.

But Roderich didn't stop. Just bit harder. He began leaving a trail of bite-marks and hickeys all over his Gilbert's neck. Gilbert tried to squirm away but he found himself melting. Gilbert felt Roderich slowly taking off his shirt.

"W-Wait Roddy!" Gilbert begged. He didn't want Roddy seeing what was underneath yet. He had wore a black and purple corset to see how it felt and he didn't want Roderich to know.

"What's this." Roderich said while dragging his hands up and down Gilbert's hips, they were one of his weak points. "You're wearing a corset."

Gilbert turned bright red and whined. Trying to get away. But to no avail, Roderich had a stronger grip than him. "R-Roddy please. S-sto-AH!" Gilbert was cut off by Roderich pulling the strings to the corset.

"You're not allowed to cum until I tell you." Roderich said.

Roderich then began his work. Gilbert's shirt was already off and his pants were following shortly. His body felt hot. Gilbert felt something cover his eyes. "You don't need to see what you will feel." Roderich whispered into Gilbert's ear, causing him to get more aroused. This was how Roderich got when something or someone triggered his possessive but Gilbert didn't have time to think on what caused it. He felt Roderich's hands pick him up and turn him around so he was facing him. Roderich didn't waste anytime kissing his edelweiss.

"mmmHphh...Hah..R-Roddy.." Gilbert tried to speak but he couldn't, not will Roderich's tongue claiming every inch of his mouth, the way Roderich's tongue dominated his. The way he slipped and slide against his was too much.

They parted when the need for air became to much. Gilbert was a panting mess.

"Look at you. I haven't even done anything to you yet and you are already hard." Roderich said as he became to kiss his way down Gilbert's chest. "Such a perverted little thing. But then again..." Roderich then began to suck on Gilbert's nipples. Gilbert was trying to hold back his moans, big mistake, which resulted in Roderich biting hard on his nipple drawing blood and his free hand rubbing Gilbert's erection.

"Don't hold your voice in. I want to hear you my beloved." Roderich said in a voice that was so warm and affectionate. But Gilbert knew that behind that tone was one dripping with the urge to fuck him, dripping with lust.

Roderich then rid Gilbert pants, and noticed that Gilbert wasn't wearing any underwear. Gilbert felt the last bit of Roderich's restraint melt away, if he could see then he probably have seen the possessiveness urge completely flood his eyes.

"And exactly what are you doing walking around like this. Or were you hoping that I fuck you into submission." Roderich said. He then grabbed Gilbert's erection and squeezed it hard. Gilbert let out a loud moan and leaned forward to rest his forehead on Roderich's shoulder.