Chapter 17

(Mafia AU)

"You know I'm suprised, usually people in your place would be scared out of their wits and crying their eyes out." The mafia man said to Gilbert. If Gilbert was being honest with himself, then given the normal circumstances than he would be scared.

But this wasn't normal. Gilbert wasn't your ordinary university student, he was abused at home by his father and brother. And the love of his life was the head boss of the biggest and most deadly mafia group.

Roderich and his mafia were the only family Gilbert had.

"I have no reason to be scared." Gilbert said with a poker face. He was slightly shaking but he has suffered worse at home. "I know my Roddy is coming." Gilbert was hoping he could keep this guy distracted long enough, he was currently using a knifehe had hidden to cut through his restraints.

"Aww cute. I respect that. Young love is an amazing thing, your lucky to have him. Its such a shame though." The guy got closer to Gilbert, too close. His face was barely inches away from Gilbert's. "That I have to destroy such love for a job."

The guy then locked his lips Gilbert. In his shock Gilbert dropped the knife, and the tears started to flow. Someone other than Roderich was kissing him. With his free leg he kicked the guy in the gut, sending him a few feet back.

"Fiesty." Muttered the guy as he wiped blood Gilbert made him cough up from the kick.

Gilbert skinned paled more than it actually was, the tears didn't stop, he was breathing to fast for his heart to keep up. If what was about to happen like he thought, than someone other than Roderich was going to touch him. Someone was was going to do things that only Roderich could do. Someone was going to rape him.

"I like them fiesty, all the more fun to break them." The guy came up and cut the restraints off, big mistake. the second he did, Gilbert decked him the face and made a run for it. He didn't know where he was running, he just had to get out.

He felt as if he was running in a circle of the building he was trapped in, everything looked the same. After running for hours, he couldn't run anymore, his legs gave up on him as he turned a corner into a dead end.

"Nononono...." Gilbert was beyond panicked now, he was cornered and there wasn't anything for him to hide behind or a window to climb out. "There you are." Said a voice. Gilbert barely managed to turn around before the man pinned him against the wall, locking lips with him again. Gilbert tried to fight back but he was drained. He wanted to die, he belonged to Roderich and he was about to be claimed by someone that wasn't him beacuse of a job.

Gilbert felt a knife rip his shirt up, the guy was now touching him. "Stop it!" Gilbert yelled when he managed to pull away. "And why should I?" The guy said.

"Because I'll kill you if you don't stop." The guy stopped and turned around to the voice, when he did a bullet met is head. Killing him instantly. Gilbert fell to the floor. The guy was dead, and the one that killed him was the one he wanted. "Roddy..." Gilbert weakly whimpered before crying. Roderich immedietly ran over and pulled Gilbert into his arms.

"Shhh its okay, they are all dead now. Did they hurt you? Touch you." Roderich asked, scared for the answer. "H-He kissed me and tried to rape me." Gilbert cried out. He then climbed onto Roderich's lap. "Please Roddy, kiss me. Mark me, claim me. Pleae." Gilbert begged. He felt as if he betrayed Roderich in some way by letting the guy close enough to kiss him. Roderich saw the look in his beloved's eyes and knew what he was saying behind those words.

He pushed Gilbert against the wall and kissed him passionately. He took off what was left of Gilbert's shirt and moved his hands to play with his nipples.

"Nnnagghh...Roddy." Gilbert moaned. Roderich didn't say anything, instead he just placed his lips on Gilbert's neck and started to leave hickeys. He removed Gilbert's pants and underwear, already sliding a finger inside of Gilbert.

"Hah....Hah...Roddy..." Gilbert was a panting mess. This is how it should be, him belonging to the only person he loves with all of his heart. "I love you. You belong to me." Roderich said. It didn't take him long to remove his finger and slide his length inside of Gilbert. "aaAAHHnnn!" Gilbert loudly moaned at the feeling of being filled. Roderich was always to big and thick inside of him.

"I've known something was bothering you for awhile now. Every smile you've fake, every claim you've stake, when I asked about your home and family, I saw through it. But I couldn't be sure without proof." Roderich thrusted in deep and hard into Gilbert, making Gilbert see stars. "Why didn't you tell me you were being abused at your house." Gilbert could hear the anger in Roderich'd voice. Roderich roughly kissed Gilbert, and then continued to fuck him hard.

"ahhnn...mmmnn..." Gilbert couldn't speak properly, the pleasure was too much. "To think your own father would hurt you. Don't worry I took care of the problem."

Gilbert's eyes widened at that statement. Roderich was the number one wanted mafia boss in the country, so that statement could mean anything. But Gilbert didn't care, he wrapped his arms around Roderich's neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss full of love. This relationship of theirs was a dangerous one. Either one could be killed at any moment, so they send all their time together. Loving each other. If that day ever comes.

"Ahhh! Roddy! I-I'm close!" Gilbert could feel the heat in his stomach building up. Roderich didn't say anything as he continued to thrust into Gilbert hard. He pulled Gilbert into a smothering kiss to silence him as he orgasmed on the both of them. Gilbert tried to squirm away when he felt Roderich cum deep inside him. "You came without being touched. You truly are mine and mine alone." Roderich smiled.

People were scared of Roderich, and for good reasons. But the sliver band on Gilbert's finger, the smile on Roderich's face, and the way he cared and loved Gilbert, was proof he wasn't a monster. Gilbert didn't give a fuck of who found out anout his relationship with Roderich. Because Roderich treated Gilbert like he was the queen. And you don't mess with this Mafia King's beloved Queen.