I'd Call This a Bad Day

So, I'm opening up the floor to all of you. If you have any ideas, opinions, or theories you wanted to share, go for it!

----------------------------------

You'd found the class that had the potential to be your favorite class, PE. You'd changed into the t-shirt and shorts you'd been given earlier (adding on a pair of long socks and wristbands to cover some of the more obvious scars), and you'd changed in the bathroom away from all of the other girls. Your body was still terribly scarred, and you weren't able to alter minor details of your appearance like Tomoe could. When you finally joined the horde of girls, you felt nervous. You had wounds all over your arms and legs, some of them still bleeding and bandaged.

"What happened, (Y/N)?" One of Nanami's friends asked you. She had short reddish brown hair, and silvery brown eyes. I think her name is Ami.She looked at you worriedly.

"It's nothing. I just had a bad tumble when I was hiking in the woods the other day." You fibbed.

"But, some of those scars look really old." She persisted.

"I'm just a really klutzy person." You chuckled, trying to hide the embarrassment that filled your heart. Fortunately, none of the scars on your arms or legs were that bad. Unlike the motley and puckering scars that covered your torso, these were nothing more than pale lines.

Ami seemed satisfied, because she ran off to find Nanami. You stayed in the back of the group, watching everyone tensely. You hated being around humans. Even when they attacked you, there was nothing you could do. One swat could kill them, and you weren't a killer.

You were lost in thought, when you tripped over something. You fell face first into the ground, grimacing as you felt several of your wounds reopen.

"Whops, my bad." A rather haughty looking girl feigned surprise.

You ignored her, and got back to your feet. You dusted off your clothes, and simply smiled at her. "No harm done." You tried to play nice. Tried being the operative word. You noticed that the rest of the class was far ahead of you, and you wanted to catch up. You walked past the girl, ignoring the anger the burned in her eyes. It was a look you were all too familiar with, after all. Without warning, the girl grabbed your hair, and yanked you back. You yelped, at the unexpected action. She stood in front of you, hatred written all over her face.

"What do Tomoe and Kurama see in you?" She spat the last word as though it was a vile insult.

"I don't know." You shrugged, quelling the anger growing in your heart. "They are just old friend's of mine." You added, hoping she would think friends meant you felt nothing towards them.

Instead, your words seemed to anger the girl. "Don't think that makes you any better than the rest of us." She spat angrily. She shoved you, causing you to yelp as more wounds became raw and broke open. "You aren't anything special, I bet they only like you cause you're like a stray mutt. They feel bad for how pathetic you are." She shoved you again, much harder this time. You fell backwards, and stifled a scream, as you felt all the wounds on your body open up.

Fortunately, the angry girl scoffed at you, and headed off towards class. You shakily got to your feet. You could handle all the torment these human children threw at you. It was nothing compared to the torment you'd endured for years at the hands of supernatural beings.

Instead of heading to class, you slipped by the nurse's office. You checked to make sure no one was looking, before you stole several rolls of bandages. You rushed to the bathroom, and changed the now saturated bandages with new ones. When that was done, you checked your shirt. There was a little blood on the back, but you figured you'd be okay, so long as your wounds weren't agitated any further.