5: Cheryl's House.

Toni's POV: At Cheryl's house.

I knocked on Cheryl's front door hoping she would open it and not her mother. I've heard nothing but terrible things about her from Cheryl.
The door swings open with Penelope standing on the other side, glaring at me.
"Mrs Blossom!" I exclaim. "Hi i'm Toni, i'm here for Cheryl."
She looks me up and down. "Cheryl's not here." she snaps, before slamming the door in my face.
This takes me by surprise and i stand there for a second or two, debating whether i should walk off. Just then, the door creaks open again. It was Cheryl.
"Toni, sorry about my mother." She speaks softly, looking around.
"Don't worry, do you want me to go or?" I asked.
"No!" she shouts. "No. Come in." she says again but quieter.
She takes my hand and pulls me through the door slowing before creaking it shut. She looks around and then leads me up the grand stair case and to her room. I look around.
"Wow...It's even bigger on the inside."
I play with her expensive antiques on her drawers. She laughs as she sits on her bed.
"Am I not supposed to be here?" I asked from the other side of the room.
"No, but the house is so big i'm hoping my mother won't hear or suspect anything." Cheryl explains. I smile and nod but i am very nervous.
"And if she catches me, she'll have my head on a stick!" I laugh.
Cheryl laughs and shakes her head. "Shut up Toni."
I make my way over to her bed and sit besides her. I put my hand in hers. "Why did you even invite me here?" I ask.
"I don't know." She shrugs. "I guess I like spending time with you, Toni. You lucky girl."
"I sure am lucky." i say before pulling her in for a kiss.

Some time passes and we find ourselves lying side by side on Cheryl's canapé bed.
"This is so weird..." Cheryl whispers.
"What is?" I ask. I slightly turn to look at her.
"Feeling this way towards someone" she says.
"How is that weird?"
By the looks of her, i thought Cheryl would've had many boyfriends in the past.
"I've never felt this way before. Well, i have." "You have it you haven't?" i ask.
She takes a death breaths before starting. "Back in junior high, i had this best friend called Heather. We would spend everyday together and i loved her so much. But one time, my mother caught us in the same bed and she's hated me ever since. She cut off all my ties with Heather and anyone for that matter and i was alone and isolated." Cheryl explained, with a tremble in her voice.
I didn't know what to say. "Oh Cheryl, i am so sorry. But you don't need to worry anymore because i'm yours and i'm not going anywhere, i promise." I explain.
"Thank you T, i'm sorry if that sounded stupid or weird i-" Cheryl started to speak but i cut her off.
"No, you didn't sound stupid or weird. You're amazing Cheryl any girl would be lucky to have you." i tell her softly.
She looks and me and i feel her start to lean in... just as her mother bursts into the room.
"What's going on here!" she shouts.
Cheryl and I both sit up.
"Mother! I-" Cheryl begins to explain.
"Save it Cheryl, i don't want to here it." her mother snaps back.
"Miss Blossom, sorry. I was just-" i say softly, hoping to calm her down.
"Get out, you Serpent Scum!" she shouts.
Without saying a word, i nod and make my way towards Cheryl's bedroom door.
"Toni.." Cheryl calls quietly.
I turn around. "It's okay Cheryl, i'll go."
I give her a reassuring smile.
"Thank you for having me Mrs Blossom." I say before quickly walk out the front door. I hear her slam it behind me.

Toni's POV: Toni's Trailer.

i crash on the sofa once i get back to my trailer. I'm worried about Cheryl and what her mother is going to do after finding me there. I decided i was going to text her so i turn on my phone to find that Cheryl had already texted me.

c: i'm so sorry t...
t: cheryl, don't worry. are you okay?
c: i should be.
t: why? what's happened?
c: my mother said that she is going to sort me out but i don't know what that means.
t: don't worry i won't let you get hurt. if you're in trouble just give me a ring.
c: thank you Toni.