13: Love Of My Life.

Toni's POV: At Toni's trailer.

I woke up with Cheryl's arms around me, now this is something i can get used to.
I reached to my bedside table and picked up my phone to check the time. It was 7:15, if i didn't get up now then i would be late to school. I decided not to wake Cheryl up but to let her sleep in and miss school because i knew that would be the best thing for her since she would be pretty traumatised after the last few days.
I crawl out of bed and get ready. I make my way into the kitchen to make Cheryl some breakfast for when she wakes up. I made her some beans and sausages and left the plate in the microwave so she could heat it up when she was ready to eat it. I also made her a salad for lunch and i left it on the kitchen counter. Next to that, i left a note. And by note, i mean a piece of  kitchen roll that i wrote on with a sharpie.
I wrote:

Morning beautiful,
Thought i'd let you sleep in, text me when you're up.
Toni x
P.s your breakfast is in the microwave.

I put the sharpie back where i found it and left for school.

Toni's POV: At school.

I walk up to where Veronica, Betty and Kevin are all stood.
"Hey guys." i say.
"Hey Toni, where's Cheryl?" Veronica asks.
"She's at my trailer, she was so tired when we got home and i thought id let her sleep in this morning." i explain.
"That's nice." Betty smiles.
"I wanted to say thank you to you all for helping me with Cheryl yesterday. It means so much to have her back with me and she wouldn't be here without you guys." i say.
"Anytime Toni, i love helping out a friend." Kevin replies.
Veronica rubs me on the arm. "You can thank us but if it wasn't for you she wouldn't be safe either."
I smile at her and we head to class.

Cheryl's POV: At Toni's trailer.

I woke up in Toni's bed without her. I checked my phone at it 10:30am.
"Shit i'm meant to be at school." I rush into the 'kitchen'. Toni lives in a trailer so it wasn't really a kitchen, just a counter with a few cupboards, an oven, a microwave and a toaster. I saw a note next to a plate that was covered in tinfoil. I quickly realised the note was from Toni and she left it for me to read when i woke up. She must have allowed me to sleep instead of waking me up for school. The note said to text her when i was awake so i did.

c: hey, i'm awake.
t: great! how are you feeling?
c: okay... well, weird.
t: you'll be okay i'll be home soon. have you eaten?
c: no not yet, but in a minute i'm going to eat my special breakfast made by a special girl.
t: it's nothing too special but enjoy.
oh and also, you might want to warm it up.

I went to the microwave and opened it. There sat a plate of sausages and beans, this made me laugh. I shut the microwave door and pressed the button that made it spin, when it was done, i ate it like there was no tomorrow.
I also took a peak under the tinfoil, it was a salad. I guess she's trying to keep me eating healthy.
For the rest of my wait, i sat on Toni's sofa and watched Netflix.

Toni's POV: Toni's trailer.

I when i got home i found Cheryl, in the same t-shirt that i dressed her in last night, sat on my sofa watching TV.
"Hey!" she said as she got up to give me a hug.
"Hey." i reply, hugging her back.
"How was school?"
"Still boring, how are you?"
"Feeling a lot better."
"Good."
Cheryl took me by the hands. "Toni..." she said.
"Yes?" i reply, looking at her concerned.
"Thank you for everything." she said.
"Of course, Veronica, Betty and Kevin helped too." i say.
"I know, and i need to thank them too. You're the best girlfriend in the world." she pulled me in for a kiss and i kiss her back passionately.
Our tongues dance with each other and we make our way on to the sofa. I straddled her and her hands move up and down my body. We continue our steamy kiss for a while until we eventually pull away from each other.
I get up and head to towards the kitchen, "You hungry?" i ask.
"No, not really." Cheryl replied.
"Thirsty?"
"No, i'm fine thank you. I had your meals that you prepared for me."
I laugh and shake my head. "If you say so."
I make myself a sandwich and sit on top of the kitchen counter.
Cheryl goes into my room and comes out with the clothes that she took off last night.
"What are you doing?" i asked her with my mouth full of sandwich.
"I'm going Toni, it's okay." Cheryl said.
"You're not going anywhere." i reply.
"I feel like i've over stayed my welcome. I can't just live here."
"Who's to say you can't live here?"
"Why, would you want me to?"
"I'd love you to. Living with my beautiful girlfriend? It's a dream."
Cheryl came over to me, close enough so i could wrap my legs around her waist.
"Are you sure?" she asks.
"Positive. Cheryl, please stay with me." i say wrapping my arms around her too.
She hugs me back. "Okay."

Toni's POV: In bed.

Cheryl and I were wrapped up in bed together. She played with the pink ends of my hair, twirling them around her finger. I was just about to fall asleep when she said something.
"Hey T..." she spoke quietly.
"Yes?" i reply.
"I think..." she paused but quickly started again, "...i think i love you."
"You do?"
"Yes. In fact i know i do."
"Well i love you too, Cheryl." i replied.
She pointed her head up to look at me and i kissed her once on the lips. She laid her head gently on my chest.

Love was such a big word for me. I have never told anyone i loved them apart from my mother and father before they left. I'm pretty sure i hadn't even felt love before. That was until i met Cheryl. Now when ever i look at her, i don't see her as just a girl, i see her as my girlfriend, the reason i exist, my everything; the love of my life.