18: Cheryl's Trailer.

Toni's POV: Toni's trailer.

Cheryl and I were both awaken to loud bangs on our front door.
"Toni? Cheryl? You in there?" someone called.
I groaned and quickly put on some clothes before i made my way to the front door. I opened it to see FP stood there with a huge grin across his face.
"FP?" i say.
"Hey Toni is Cheryl in there?" he asks.
"Yes she's in bed, why?"
"Well tell her to get out here, we have a surprise."
I go back into my bedroom and tell Cheryl to come to the front door. She seems confused but she puts on some clothes and follows me to where FP is standing.
"Yes?" she says.
"Cheryl! Follow me." FP says.
Cheryl and I follow FP down the stairs of my trailer and into the trailer park. There stands a brand new trailer with a banner that says 'welcome home' across the front door.
"What's this?" Cheryl and I ask in unison.
"It's Cheryl's new trailer! Every new Serpent has their own new trailer. And i purposely parked it close to yours, Toni." FP explains.
"What? Really? That's so cool." Cheryl exclaims as she hugs FP. "Thank you FP."
"No problem, and now you and Toni can have sometime away from each other. Not that you need it, but just incase."
We both laugh.
Cheryl opens the front door to her new trailer. It even smells brand new. It is furnished and looks very clean. It is the same layout as mine but just a lot less messy.
"I love it." Cheryl says.
"That's what the Serpents do, we give back to our own" FP says.
I now feel stupid for causing such a fuss about Cheryl becoming a Serpent last night. I guess i was just scared but i had no reason to be.
"I'll leave you two to it." FP says before leaving us both inside Cheryl's new trailer.
"So, what do you think?" i ask.
"i think it's amazing." Cheryl replies.
"It's an upgrade from my second hand, messy trailer." i laugh.
She laughs back. "i know."
She walks around, admiring her own new home. Her room is beautiful too. It's main colours are black and red, her favourites. It has a double bed and a closet with a bed side table and a set of drawers.
"Shall i help you move your things in?" i ask.
"Of course!" she replies.

Cheryl and I spend the rest of the morning moving Cheryl's clothes and other things from my trailer to hers. Her new life is finally beginning and i am going to there every step of the way.
When we finished, we both threw ourselves onto the sofa.
"You only lived with me for a few days but it seemed like months." i laugh.
Cheryl laughs back.
I moved closer to her.
"This may sound weird but i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you Cheryl." i tell her.
She smiled at me. "I'm looking forward to it too."
She leaned in and kissed me. Just then, the whole gang bursts through the door, making us pull away.
"Congratulations!" everyone screams.
There stood Jughead, Betty, Veronica, Archie, Kevin, Sweat pea and Fangs. Jughead and Betty were holding a cake covered in white icing.
"Oh my gosh!" Cheryl exclaimed as she sprung up from the sofa. "What's this for?"
"We thought we would congratulate you with a cake." Veronica explained.
"Thank you guys!" she smiled.

Jughead put the cake on the kitchen counter and we all had a piece each. We hung out for the rest of the day, until it was dark. Eventually, everyone started to leave, one by one. Until it was just Betty, Jughead, Cheryl and I.
"I think it's time we get going." Betty says "My mom will be worried if i'm not back by eleven."
Jughead nodded. "Okay then." he says.
They both got up.
"Thank you again." Cheryl says and she opens the door for Betty and Jughead to leave. They smile at her and she closes it behind them.
"Do you want me to go too?" i ask.
"No, of course not. I want my amazing girlfriend to spend the night with me." she replies.
I laugh at her. "Fine by me."
We both crawl into Cheryl's new bed and she falls asleep immediately. I kiss her on the forehead before getting comfy.
I lay there awake thinking about how different my life was about a month ago. Back then, i never would have thought i'd be lying in bed with a girl i want to marry. I was so lucky to have her.