15: Together Forever.

Toni's POV: shopping.

Cheryl dragged me around almost all of the shops that were open and i ended up enjoying it. She was loaded after getting hers and he brothers will money from her father and this was her first official shopping trip since his death.
We walked back to the hotel with our hands full of bags, Cheryl definitely had over 10. She was so excited and hadn't stopped smiling ever since we got here, i'm pretty sure this is the happiest i've seen her and i'm the reason why.
When we entered the front doors of the lobby, a man in the hotel uniform hurried over to us.
"Let me help you with your bags." he said.
"Thank you." Cheryl and I replied.
All three of us made our way up to our room and the hotel worked left our bags by our room. We thanked him again as i unlocked then door and let Cheryl in.

After unpacking our purchases, we ordered room service.
Cheryl and I lay on our backs on the bed, staring at the ceiling. We were tired after a long day of just shopping. Cheryl rolled over to speak to me.
"Thank you for today T, no ones ever done anything this nice for me." she smiled.
"Anything for you." i reply.
She leans in to kiss me and i kiss her back, passionately. She climbs on top of me and our tongues dance with each other. Cheryl continues to kiss me and she teases a few times before taking off her top. This makes me bite my lip and i pull her in to kiss her again. We make out for what seems like forever until we hear a knock on our door.
"Room service!" calls someone from outside the door.
We both groan and Cheryl climbs off me. I get up and wipe Cheryl's lipstick from around my mouth and open the door. He smiles at me and wheels in a small table that has 2 plates on it.
"Oh sorry!" he says as he notices Cheryl stood in her bra. "I hope i didn't interrupt anything."
"Oh my god." Cheryl grumbles quietly to herself, before she hurry's to the bathroom.
"No you didn't." i say. "Thank you for the food."
He nods at me and leaves, shutting the door behind him .
"What a creep." Cheryl says, making her way out of the bathroom.
"I know, right." i reply.

After eating our room service food and relaxing, we climb into bed together and i wrap my arms around Cheryl. It was only 10pm but we were both very tired.
She switches on the TV and we watch our favourite reality show together, giggling at almost every comment.
Soon enough, i felt that Cheryl was asleep in my arms so i decided to turn down the TV incase it woke her up and continued to watch it.

Cheryl's POV: Hotel room.

Toni and I must have fell asleep because i woke with her sleeping body wrapped around me and the TV was still on with a random show playing. The sun shone in through the crack in the curtains and lit up the room with a yellow glow. I looked around and took in what my life was right now. I had a beautiful girlfriend that slept softly besides me, i had 3 suitcases full of new things that i bought yesterday and i was in a huge, fancy hotel room.
When Jason and I were younger, our parents would sometimes take us out on family weekends away, but not very often. My family never loved me, apart from my brother, and when he died i felt like i had nothing. But now i have Toni and my life is amazing.
I must have been day dreaming for a while because Toni started to wake up.
"Good morning cuteness." I say.
She smiles at me. "Morning."
We lay there for a while and talk about sweet nothings before we decide to get up and get ready. Toni put on one of her new outfits that she bought yesterday and she looked amazing.
"Wow..." i say as i come out of the bathroom. She was taking mirror selfies in the huge mirror on the wall. She laughs and smiles at me.
"What's the plan for today?" i ask.
"I don't know. Maybe we could get some food and then get a taxi back since we have school tomorrow." she recommends.
"Okay." i reply.

Toni's POV: At the restaurant.

We decided that we would go to a fancy Italian restaurant that was just up the road from our hotel.

When we had finished our meals, the waiter came up to us and placed our check down on the table. The total was £115, which i wasn't shocked by since it was one of the best restaurants in this area, plus it was worth it.
Cheryl fumbled through her purse trying to find the money to pay it.
"Don't bother." i say, placing down the right amount of money. The waiter smiles and takes it away.
"That was a lot T, where do you get all this money from?" Cheryl asks.
"My uncle gave me most of his savings before he left." i reply.
"Where did he go?" she asks.
"I wish i knew."
"Oh, i'm sorry." Cheryl apologised.
"No, don't worry. I'm not sad, i've gotten over it." i smile.
She smiles back and leans over the table to kiss me.

Not long after, we make our way back to the hotel and call a taxi to pick us and our many bags up.
When it arrives, the driver comes out to help us load our bags into the back of the car. I tell him our destination and he hesitates.
"Sunny Side trailer park?" he asks.
"Yes, is that okay?" i reply.
"It's fine, just a lot of serpents live there." he explains.
"I know, i am a serpent."
"Oh, you don't look like one."
"People always tell me that."
The driver and i laugh and he begins to drive.
Cheryl lays her head on my shoulder and shuts her eyes to nap.
I go on my phone until we arrive home.