14: Weekend Away.

Toni's POV: Toni's trailer.

I was woken up to the sound of Cheryl making her way out of the bed. It was Saturday. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, she noticed me.
"Oh Toni, did i wake you?" she asks.
"No" i lie, smiling at her. "What's the time?"
"Not sure, let me check." she says picking her phone up from on top of the drawers, "It's just gone 9am."
Cheryl made her way out of my bedroom door and into the kitchen. "Breakfast is on me!" she called. This was a good excuse for me to stay in bed even longer so i lay back down and look at the ceiling, planning what we're going to be doing this weekend.
After a while, the smell of bacon drifted into my room making my stomach rumble. I decided to get up and head to where Cheryl was cooking.
She was stood at the stove, turning over bits of bacon and sausages, she looked so cute. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms round her waist.
"Am I wifey material?" she jokingly asks.
I laugh to myself. "Definitely."
I kiss her on the cheek before letting go of her so i could sit down at the small square table. I went on my phone and scrolled through instagram and twitter for a while until Cheryl came over with two plates full of bacon, sausages, egg, beans and toast. She places one in front on me
"That looks amazing." i say. "That's one for the snapchat."
She just laughs.
"I didn't know you were such a good cook." i told her.
"I used cook all mine and my Nana's food at home, my mother and uncle Claudius would never do it." she replied.
"Well you're a lot better than me." i say, reaching over to put my hand on hers for comfort.

When we had finished our breakfast , Cheryl and i were sat on the end of my bed. She turned to me, "Toni, we have a big problem." she said.
"What is it?" i ask.
"All of my things, they're at home. All i have is my phone and my bank card that i kept in my phone case." she says worriedly.
"Don't worry," i say putting my hand on her leg, "This brings me in to my plans for this weekend."
"What plans?" she asks.
"I decided that you need a break, a break from Riverdale and everyone in it." i told her.
She just looked at me, confused.
"Sooo, i booked us a hotel suite in the city and i thought we could go for on a shopping trip. Just to get you back on your feet and for us to spend time together." i say.
Her face lit up and she through he arms round me. "You did? You really did that for me?" she asks, with a big smile across her face.
"Yes and i'm pretty sure the taxi will be here in 20 minutes, so get ready." i say.
She looks at me before pulling me in for a kiss and rolling us both onto the bed. The kiss lasts a couple of minutes before she pulls away. "I could do this all day but like you said i need to get ready." She springs off of me.
"You can just wear my clothes today." i tell her.

I pack a few things in my hand bag but i already knew i was going to buy most of it.
"The taxi's here!" Cheryl calls as she peers out the window.
"One second!" i call back. i quickly put on my boots and grab my phone and some money as i head to the front door.
"Let's go then." i open the door and let her out in front of me. We get into the taxi, it was only like a 30 minute journey.

Cheryl's POV: The hotel.

The taxi pulls up outside a huge hotel in the middle of the city. Toni and I climb out and thank the driver before he drives off.
We head inside and Toni talks to the people at the front desk and gets a key for our room.
"Top floor, room 1034." She tells me.
We make our way up in the lift and stroll down the corridors until we find our room. Toni opens the door to the room and i walk in.
The room was grand. It had a king sized bed in the centre, with a flat screen tv on the wall
opposite, it had a sofa and a coffee table, it also had somewhat of a kitchen space and a huge bathroom.
"Good isn't it? I booked the best room that was available." she told me.
"It's amazing." i reply.
Toni makes her way over to the bed and climbs on it.
"I can lie here all day." she says closing her eyes.
I climb on top of her and peck her on the lips, "We don't have time for sleeping, we need to go shopping!" i say, pulling her off the bed.
"Okay, okay, fine." Toni sighs.
"Is shopping not your thing?" i ask.
"No it is, i love shopping i'm just tired."
"Well when we're finished, we can come here and sleep in this huge bed."
"You're right lets go." Toni's says whilst making her way over to the door.
She locks it behind us and we walk down to the lobby, through the front doors and on to the street that was packed with busy shops. This is my idea of a get away.