8: Make-up Sex.

Toni's POV: Toni's trailer.

I am lying on my sofa watching Netflix when i hear a knock at my door.
"It's open! Come in." i call because i am too lazy to get up and open it myself. No one comes in but instead they knock again. I sigh and get up to open the door.
"I said come in!" i exclaim before realising it was Cheryl.
"Cheryl?" i say.
"I know you don't want to see my face right now but-" she begins.
"You're right, i don't. Now go." i say before attempting to shut the door. Her hand stops it and she pushes it open, letting herself in.
"Cheryl. What are you doing? I said go." i say angrily.
"I'm sorry Toni but no, i'm not going. Not until you listen to me." she says.
I roll my eyes and fold my arms. "Go on..." i sigh.
"I'm sorry Toni for kissing Reggie, I was very drunk and you know i was. I didn't know what i was doing, it just happened... I don't even like him as a person never mind in any other way." she cries. Her eyes are full of tears and she blinks, letting them roll down her face.
I sit on my sofa and sigh.
"Cheryl... why do you do this to me?" i ask.
She looks at me confused. "Do what?"
"You make me fall in love with you, you play with my feelings and then make me want you back just like that" i respond.
"Does that mean i'm forgiven?" Cheryl asks.
"Nope." i smirk. "You're going to have to try a bit harder to gain my feelings back for you."
She smirks back. "I know just what to do." she says whilst pulling me to my bedroom.
She pushes me against the wall and edges closer until our lips are centimetres apart. She teases me for a second before closing the gap, kissing me passionately. A moan escapes my lips despite my best efforts to keep it in... this is what i've been craving.
I traced my fingers up her white blouse and unbuttoned it. Without breaking our kiss, i carefully took off her shirt, revealing her red lace bra. She pushed me harder against the wall, grinding her hips into mine. I tilted my head back as she traced down my neck with her soft kisses, making me moan again; this time i wasn't trying to keep it in. She pulled my top over my head, throwing it behind her, she quickly returned to attacking my lips with hers. I put my hands up her little, black skirt, feeling around causing her to breathe heavily. I grabbed the top of her skirt and pulled it down with out any hesitation, leaving her in matching red lace panties. I pushed us over to my bed where she got on top of me, kissing me again. I put my hand over her thong and rubbed slowly, causing her to tilt her head back and let out a moan.
She pulled my jeans of my legs revealing my black thong that matched my bra. She smiled at the sight and bit her lip. I leaned in to her, continuing our steamy kiss. She reaches behind me and unbuckles my bra and i do the same. We carefully take off each others bra and toss them onto the floor along with the rest of our clothes which were no longer on our bodies. She kissed down my neck and to my breasts before sucking on my nipples, which made me moan the loudest moan yet. I intertwined my fingers in Cheryl's red, curled hair and arched my back as she continued to massage my nipples with her tongue.
She came back up to kiss me which is when i changed our position to me being on top her instead. I kissed down her neck, past her breasts to where i met her red, lace thong. i pulled her panties down and off of her ankles. My tongue teased the lips of her pussy. She moaned, and this time with passion. I massaged her clit with the tip of my tongue, going quicker then slower. She ran her fingers through my hair as she panted my name. This urged me to go quicker. I attacked her pussy with my tongue and lips before coming back up to kiss the lips on her face.
She rolled me over. Without breaking the kiss, she pulled my thong off and massaged my clit with her gentle fingers.
"Oh yes Cheryl..." i say though moans. "Don't make me wait." i moan again.
She slipped two fingers inside of me, causing me to arch my back and scrunch close my eyes. She slid another finger in, causing my breathing to quicken.
"Faster!" i told her. "I'm so close."
She kissed me before picking up the pace, causing my whole body to tense up. I moan loudly through her kisses before i let myself orgasm.
I pant loudly, letting my whole body relax. She stops kissing me and cuddles herself up to me before pulling the bed covers over us.
"Do you forgive me?" she asks, looking up at me.
"Yes i do." i say. "Best make-up sex ever."
We both fall asleep with our legs tangled up in each other and our arms wrapped around one and another.