17: Becoming A Serpent.

Toni's POV: At Toni's trailer.

"This is your new home i guess." i say as i unlock the front door to my trailer.
"This has always been my home." Cheryl says smiling, "And i couldn't ask for anything better."
She comes up and wraps her arms around me.
"Thank you for saving me from my mother, Toni."
"You don't need to keep thanking me, i just did what i had to do."
She kissed me on the lips and sat down on the sofa.
"I'm going out to the White Wyerm with some of the serpents tonight, if that's okay with you." i tell Cheryl.
"That's fine, but who?" she asks.
"Just Jughead, Sweat pea and Fangs." i reply.
She nods. "What time?"
I check my phone. "Shit! I have 40 minutes to get ready and be there."
She laughs at me as i run into my room to get changed.
I come back out in a new outfit. I am wearing a black fishnet top and some ripped jeans. Not forgetting my serpent jacket.
"You look nice T." Cheryl says. She is lying on her back on the sofa scrolling through her phone.
"Thank you. I'm leaving now." i say back.
"Okay see you later." she says.
I smile and with that i leave my trailer and shut the door behind me.

I arrive at the White Wyerm a few minutes later than the rest. I walk up to the table they're at and sit down next to them.
"Sorry i'm late, i wasn't aware of the time." i say.
"When are you ever not late?" Sweatpea chuckles.
We all laugh and order a few drinks from the bar.
Time went by fast as we joked around and enjoyed the old times we used to share together before we moved to Riverdale High, which is where everything changed. But for the best.

Eventually the dances came on. The dances are just where girls preform for the men and get the money that is thrown at them. I was never interested in this stuff, and besides, i have a girlfriend and i'm sure Cheryl wouldn't like it if she knew that i was watching the strippers.
I scrolled through my phone for a while until Jughead started nudging me.
"Oh my god! Toni look!" he says.
I look up at him and then look in the direction he is staring.
I drop my phone is disbelief.
There i see Cheryl in a black lace outfit stood on the stage on her own. My eyes filled up with tears of anger and confusion.
Soon, a song started to play and Cheryl made her way over to the pole.
I stood up and tried to make my way to the stage where she was but Sweat pea and Fangs grabbed me and sat me down in my seat.
"What the fuck is doing?!" i asked Sweat pea.
"Looks like she's becoming a Serpent." he replies, staring at the stage.
I hit him on the arm. "Why are you watching? That's my girlfriend." i say.
"I know dude, but she hot." he laughs.
"And taken." i scoff.
I watch as she dances gracefully around the pole. She makes eye contact with me for almost the entirety of her performance. She gets a few whistles from the creepy old men that sit in the back.
Eventually, the music stops and her dance is over. Everyone in the White Wyerm claps and cheers as FP makes his way on to the stage holding a Serpent jacket.
"Cheryl Blossom, everyone!" FP announces. He places the jacket over Cheryl's shoulders and shakes her hand. The whole room is filled with claps and cheers again.
I climb off my chair and head towards the front door of the White Wyerm. I turn around and look at Cheryl as she watches me leave in anger.
I walk home, with tears streaming down my face. I have so many questions. Why did she have to do that? Did she do it for me? Did she do it because she now lived in the trailer park? Did she do it to make a start to her new life? This is was all my fault and she has no idea what she is getting herself into.

When i got home, i slammed the door behind me and sat down on my sofa. I was more than angry, i was furious. Why did she go behind my back?

Soon enough, Cheryl came running through the door.
"Toni!" she exclaims.
I stay quiet.
"Toni, why are you angry? I did this for you, i did this for us." she says.
"You did what?" i shout back.
"I became a Serpent like you." i replies.
"Do you have any idea what being a Serpent means?" i scream.
"It means i am part of your gang now. I just want to be closer to you Toni, i love you. Why are you so mad at me?" she asks, her voice shakes as she is trying to hold back tears.
"Because i'm trying to protect you Cheryl. Being a Serpent is dangerous and comes with many responsibilities." i answer.
"I can handle it Toni."
"I don't think you can, you grew up in a nice, big house on the North Side. That's very different to here."
"I've been through enough in my life to know how strong i am, i'll be okay."
Tears roll down my face and Cheryl sits next to me and wipes them from my cheeks.
"I just don't want you to get hurt." i say.
"I won't get hurt. And i know you're scared but i've always wanted to be a Serpent and i finally feel like i'm ready." she replies.
I look deep into her eyes.
"I'm sorry for going behind your back but i promise i'll be okay Toni."
Cheryl pulls me in for a kiss and our lips lock into each others. Immediately, Cheryl climbs on top of me and takes off our Serpent jackets and throws them behind her. Without breaking the kiss, she unbuttons her top and takes it off and does the same to me.
Before i knew it, we were both naked, on top of each other, kissing passionately.
We continued until Cheryl met her climax, she pulled away from me, panting.
"Wow." she says.
I bit my lip and made my way into my bedroom, closely followed by Cheryl. We climbed into our bed.

Maybe Cheryl being a Serpent wasn't that bad. It gave her a lot more protection and it gave her the family she never had.
Also, she looked hot in the jacket.