Episode 3B: Pink Parry Power

(Start on the first Inkwell Isle. MUGMAN is sitting by the water holding the list in hand as he narrates.)

Mugman-(voice only) After hours of kabitzing around the isle with Cuphead, I finally get some time to myself. He went off to the shop to see if he could find any "utilities" that might help us. Let's just hope he gets something useful.

(He looks down at the list.)

Mugman-I wonder what he's up to right now.

(Cut to somewhere else on the first isle. CUPHEAD is walking by himself singing a song made out of the debtors' names.)

Cuphead-(singing) Grim Matchstick, Dr. Kahl's Robot, Sally Stageplay, Baroness von Bon Bon, Hilda Berg, Rumor Honeybottoms, Cagney Carnation, and the Root Pack. Goopy le Grand, Djimmi the Great, Beppi the Clown, Ribby and Croaks, Phantom Express, Cala Maria, Wally Warbles, Werner Werman, and Captain Brineybeard.

(He chuckles.)

Cuphead-Finally! I have the names of all the debtors memorized. Now I never have to think about looking at that list again.

(He looks at the smoke bomb he's holding and the one clipped to his shorts.)

Cuphead-Mugman's going to love these smoke bombs. You can move out of the way in the blink of an eye.

(He begins dashing around, turning into a puff of smoke each time.)

Cuphead-Those debtors won't know what hit 'em!

(He dashes into CANDY CAMERA [Camera is pronounced "ca-mera"], a lithe young woman in her late teens with a blue beret, who was setting up a camera on a tripod before CUPHEAD knocked it over.)

Candy-Hey! What makes you think you can dash into my equipment like that?

Cuphead-Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there.

Candy-Well, I didn't see you coming, either! What do you have to say about that?

Cuphead-Uh...

(He holds up the smoke bomb in his hand.)

Cuphead-Smoke bomb?

(CANDY smacks it out of his hand, and it rolls off.)

Cuphead-Hey!

(He runs off to get it. He comes back.)

Cuphead-There was no need to do that. Let's settle this like adults.

Candy-Adults? I barely know you, but I'm lookin' at you, and I can tell you're not an adult.

Cuphead-You get the point. Let's settle this like civilized people.

Candy-Alright, fine. Say you're sorry.

Cuphead-Okay, I'm sorry for crashing into you.

Candy-I forgive you.

(She shakes his hand.)

Candy-What's your name, cup-head-boy?

Cuphead-Uh...you said it.

Candy-You're name's actually Cup-head-boy?

Cuphead-It's just Cuphead.

Candy-Cool. My name's Candy Camera.

Cuphead-Wait a second.

(He sings his debtor song quietly to himself.)

Cuphead-(whisper-singing) Grim Matchstick, Dr. Kahl's Robot, Sally Stageplay, Baroness von Bon Bon, Hilda Berg, Rumor Honeybottoms, Candy Ca...