Episode 10A: High Seas Hi-Jinx!

(Start on the third isle. CUPHEAD and MUGMAN are standing at the beginning of a stone pier. CUPHEAD is holding the list. MUGMAN has an axe blade attached to his straw.)

Mugman-So our next debtor is out this way?

Cuphead-Yep. At least, that's what that pirate girl in the red told me.

(He points to some rocks in the distance.)

Cuphead-She said she lives way out on those rocks.

Mugman-Okay.

Cuphead-She also said some confusing things like "Don't look her in the eyes." "Enter if you dare." "The legends be true, matey."

Mugman-(nervous/sarcastically) That inspires a lot of confidence.

Cuphead-Alright, then. Let's go!

(He finally looks at MUGMAN and sees the axe.)

Cuphead-What's that?

Mugman-What's what?

Cuphead-On your straw! What is that thing?

Mugman-Oh, this? It's just a little something I picked up at the store. I thought it would come in handy.

(CUPHEAD shrugs.)

Cuphead-Okay.

(They proceed down the pier. All of a sudden, a group of flying fish begin flapping their fins towards them.)

Cuphead-Oh, barnacles.

Mugman-Hey, Cuphead. Watch this.

(He jumps onto one of the fish. It disappears into a cloud of dust.)

Mugman-There. You ever been axed by a cup before?

Cuphead-Okay. That's pretty cool.

(He shoots away the rest of the fish, and they keep running. There is a huge barnacle shooting spike balls out of its head.)

Cuphead-You take the fishies. I'll get the barnacles.

(They keep running down the pier. MUGMAN shoots down all the fish with Peashooter while CUPHEAD takes down the barnacles with Charge shot. Unfortunately, he lets one shot overcharge and doesn't quite take out one of them.)

Cuphead-Hey! What gives?

Mugman-I thought you already knew if you let it charge for too long, it'll start to un-charge.

Cuphead-Well, that stinks.

(He takes out the barnacle and keeps moving. They reach the end of the pier and arrive at a boardwalk. There is a crab with a wooden platform on its back in front of them.)

Cuphead-Okay, Mugman. We're going on a ride!

(They jump on the crab's back. The crab begins walking away from the pier. It bumps into another crab that is also outfitted with a platform. CUPHEAD jumps onto it, but MUGMAN misses.)

Mugman-Uh oh.

(He shoots it out and runs alongside the crab. There is a break in the boardwalk. The other side is narrower and more rickety. They both jump-dash across the gap.)

Cuphead-Ah. Now, this is where things start getting real.

(They run down the boardwalk. A lobster backstrokes across the screen.)

Cuphead-Uh oh.

(The lobster shoots lightning out of its claws. CUPHEAD and MUGMAN dodge.)

Cuphead-It's Backstroking Lobster Zeus! Is this what that pirate meant by "the legends be true?"