Episode 7B: Junkyard Jive!

(Start on the third isle. CUPHEAD and MUGMAN are walking and looking at the list.)

Cuphead-There's not a lot of names left unchecked.

Mugman-That's a good thing.

Cuphead-And since we've already cleared the first two isles, we know that they all live on this isle.

Mugman-I still wish we had their locations. That would make things easier.

Cuphead-That would be nice.

Mugman-We could also use a map. I'm not all that familiar with this isle. We might get lost.

(CUPHEAD laughs.)

Cuphead-Like that would ever happen!

(They look up and find that they are in a mountainous area. They look behind them. The way is inexplicably blocked off.)

Mugman-Wait. How did we even get here?

Cuphead-Never mind that. We need to find a way out.

(There is a giant pair of scales in front of them. A mountain goat wielding a pickax stands in between the scales. CUPHEAD and MUGMAN jump onto one of the scales. The mountain goat throws the pickax at them. They jump and dash over it to the other scale.)

Cuphead-You know what this means, right?

Mugman-What?

Cuphead-Run and gun!

(They begin shooting and keep running through the rocky terrain. They continue jumping along platforms and scales. There are more mountain goats attacking them with pickaxes as well as little fireballs with faces circling around. Eventually, they reach the last platform before solid ground, though it's a considerable distance away.)

Mugman-How are we going to get across?

Cuphead-How do you think?

(He jumps and dashes across.)

Mugman-Oh, of course!

(He jumps and dashes across as well. That's when it's revealed that the ground they're standing on is a platform that begins descending diagonally.)

Mugman-Uh oh.

(They are attacked by tiny dragons that spit single fireballs and sludge monsters.)

Cuphead-Bigger uh oh. Shots out, Mugman!

(They shoot the enemies as they come. It's a big load for both of them, but soon, the platform stops, and the enemies stop coming. They are now at a grassy area. A satyr pops out of the ground and begins skipping around.)

Cuphead-Excuse me, we have to get past here.

(They walk around the satyr. They are immediately stopped by a medieval-style wall with a face that spits out drops of oil.)

Cuphead-Oh, my gosh! That scared me.

(They shoot the wall until it makes several unpleasant faces and vanishes. They run past more skipping satyrs through an area decorated with old statues of dishes and silverware. MUGMAN stops at one that looks like the LEGENDARY CHALICE holding a spear.)

Mugman-What's she doing here?

(CUPHEAD grabs him by the arm and drags him away.)

Cuphead-Whatever it is, it's not important.

(They are stopped by another wall. They both shoot it. MUGMAN jumps on top of it and shoots it from above. When it vanishes, MUGMAN doesn't fall.)

Cuphead-How are you doing that?