Chapter 5

(Blake's POV)

Y/n told me what happened, why she had cut her wrists, why she was crying last night. I feel bad for her she doesn't deserve this, just look at her. She's stunning, the way her hair falls around her face, the way her smile can light up a room. I don't understand why someone would want to hurt sweet innocent y/n. 

All I wanted to do was hug her and never let go and protect her from anything. Despite meeting her 24 hours ago I feel a connection a strong one and I don't know what it is or if she can feel it too but it is already consuming me.

We walked out of the bathroom and Reece came over to ask if she was alright. I don't know why but I'm but jealous that they are close but also relieved that she told me first. After that we decided to keep watching movies. 

After a few movies y/n got up and went into the kitchen I was still worried about her so I followed her. I don't know what came over me but I went in behind her and hugged her. I could tell she was surprised by her reaction but honestly so was I. 

"Thanks," she said

 " for what," I asked 

"for caring" she replied. 

She had turned around and was facing me. It felt so right to hold her.  I wish I could stay there holding her in my arms forever, but she wouldn't want me, just look at me.

We walked back into the lounge room where everyone was watching another movie. I sat down on the couch then y/n came and sat down next to me. She started getting tired she lay down on me and cuddled into my chest. It was perfect, she was perfect. I know this might sound weird but I'm happy she moved, even though I know it puts stress on her it might end up a good thing.