Chapter 12

I woke up before Blake, he looked so peaceful, but I had to wake him up.

 "Blaaaaake, wake uuuup" I practically screamed while shaking him. 

"damn y/n did you have to do that" he moaned 

"yep only for you" I smiled, 

"what! It's only 6 am why did you get me up?" he asked, 

"because I am going for a run, do you want to come?" I asked, 

"what's the other option?" He asked, but I just gave him a look 

"fine I will come with you" he groaned 

"yay, now get up slug" I laughed 

"I got dressed in my bathroom and let Blake get changed in my room. 

"Ok, are you ready?" I asked him,

 "yep....wait y/n" he yelled 

"I am putting a photo of you on my story" he smiled as he took a picture of me,

 "sometimes you're useless" I laughed.

Blake and I had been running for about 20 minutes when we stopped at the café

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked 

"yes definitely," he said as his stomach grumbled 

"c'mon let's get a table," I said as we walked into the café. 

"You know what, I didn't think your accent would sound like this," he said with a serious look on his face, 

"well what did you think I would sound like?" I said 

"Oi! Mate gotta put the shrimp on the barbie" he said in a horrible bogan Aussie accent. 

"First of all, wow thanks. Second, practically no one talks like that. Third don't ever say that again" I said pretending to be offended. Having breakfast with Blake was good we just talked about life in Australia and our passion for music.

It was almost seven when we decided to Jog back to my place to get ready for school. When we got back I told Blake that I was going to have a shower then he would be able to have one. I ran into the shower and put music on like I always do. I kind of forgot about Blake and was practically screaming song lyrics but I didn't care. After 10 minutes I got out of the shower and realised I had forgotten to bring my uniform in the bathroom with me. 

"BLAKE" I yelled, he didn't respond 

"BLAKE" I yelled again even louder, he didn't come up, so I guess I was able to get changed in my room. I walked over to the cupboard to get my uniform out then over to my draws to get underwear and a bra. Just as I was putting my bra on Blake entered the room.