† • eight

❤️💬Liked by bread_jinnie, taebaby and 56 othersJeonKookie97 You'll kill me for posting this, but thanks for keeping me company last night xo @ taebabyView all 5 commentsbread_jinnie Sorry I couldn't come over :(JeonKookie97 @ bread_jennie not goo...

❤️💬
Liked by bread_jinnie, taebaby and 56 others
JeonKookie97 You'll kill me for posting this, but thanks for keeping me company last night xo @ taebaby
View all 5 comments
bread_jinnie Sorry I couldn't come over :(
JeonKookie97 @ bread_jennie not good enough
taebaby You're right I'm gonna kill you, but no worries loser

I harshly gritted my teeth looking at the photo that popped up on my feed. It was 6 am,

Why are those two up?

Despite the sleeping pills I still woke up early so I just went on my phone after waking up at 5:30 in the morning.

tap tap tap

"Hm?" I looked behind me to see a small Taehyung tapping on my window wanting to be let in. I awkwardly placed my phone down before unlocking the pain of glass and letting Taehyung jump down onto my bed. "I thought you were at Jungkook's?" I asked standing on the floor now as he sat peacefully on my bed, he still had bed hair and his lips were swollen and eyes small from waking up.

"He uh had to get up early for dance," he answered with a half smile. We both stayed still in the silence as neither one of us knew how to bring up the elephant in the room.

I scratched the back of my head looking down, "Listen, Tae I-"

"I think I was just upset cause you didn't tell me, like yeah I would've been mad but I think I would've understood eventually..." he paused "...but you kept lying to me for months instead." He looked everywhere but at me, as he spoke his speech was calm like he had rehearsed earlier. But his voice had an undertone of annoyance and angry towards me for obvious reasons.

"Tae I wanted to tell you, but our friendship means more to me then my stupid little addiction and it was too scary to risk losing you, I'm sorry," I fiddled with my fingers like I always do when I'm nervous. I bit my lip when I was finished, fear growing that Taehyung was still angry and would leave.

"Do you promise to actually try and quit this time?" He quickly asked. I eagerly nodded my head, I was going to quit this time, I promised myself because it was too close to losing Taehyung this time. "I'm serious Park-"

"Yes, I promise" I put up my pinky for him to interlock with. He looked at my hand then back at me before giving a small giggle. He climbed up from the bed and attached his pinky to mine and connected them before stamping our thumbs together.

"If you break this I'm cutting off your pinky," he threatened which just caused me to laugh before he moved to sit on my desk as I rested on my bed

"How was Jungkook's?" I eventually asked.

"Uh it was good..." he looked at the ground while speaking. I clocked my head to the side, seeing his obvious nervousness.

"You kissed didn't you?" I asked with a smirk.

"What?! Um, n- um y-yeah, yeah we did," he laughed at his own stupidity causing me to join.

"Is he a good kisser?" I teasingly asked trying to make him uncomfortable.

"Um argh, I don't know," Taehyung stuttered rubbing the back of his neck. I giggled before grabbing his wrist and bringing him onto the bed with me. We both laughed as he laid next to me, our legs intertwining as he hugged my lower back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We rested with our foreheads together, eyes shut, just enjoying the moment.

He moved so his head rested under my chin and onto my chest and I hugged him tightly. It didn't take long for my eyes to drift off to dreamland properly this time, now that I was Taehyung it was a lot easier to sleep. His soft snores quietly put me to rest.

"Hey Park? Park?" I quietly nudged Jimin but quickly figgered he was out cold. I smiled softly before moving him under the covers so he could rest properly. It was 9:00 in the morning when I woke up and realised we both had fallen asleep in each other's arms. I wrapped the covers tightly around Jimin as he gave a gentle smile and rolled to the side being engulfed in the bed.

Ping!

Jimin's phone went off on his side table catching my attention. I leant down to see what it was.

Yoongay

Baby, I know it's early but I'm feeling good and need you. Swing by let's have some fun xx
<<Sent at 9:06 am>>

I furrowed my eyebrows at the message.

Jimin didn't have a boyfriend, did he?

I shocked my head and tried to ignore it. I decided to head home considering my own parent will start to worry. I began my descent downstairs, too lazy to climb through the window. I reached the bottom to have a strong sent enter my nostrils. I walked around to see Sana making breakfast, pancakes!

"Oh hi Taehyung... is Jimin up?" she questioned while hovering over the stove.

"Nah he's sleeping," I told her casually.

"Well here, you can have the first one," She gave a small grin before handing me a plate with a pancake nicely place in the centre. I gave my box smile before thanking the older women. I sat on the kitchen counter before filling my stomach with the food. "Taehyung... does Jimin ever talk about me?" she randomly asked making another pancake.

I just shrugged my shoulder while swallowing the delicious batter, completely ignoring the fact that Sana NEVER asks about Jimin. It was strange, if you didn't know her well enough, you would never guess she even had a brother. I finish the last on the plate and gave a wave.

"Thanks, Sana, see you soon!" I skipped out the door and head towards my own house.