Chapter 1

Namjoon was feeling breathless.

As if the suit he was clad was not suffocating enough, there had been a sort of dread constantly constricting his chest for the past few days. Of course he was tensed because Jin seemed to rely entirely on him alone for the smooth flow of events but there was something else bothering him too. Physically he was present, assigning and over seeing work around the party but mentally he was lost. He only had one thought persistently ringing through his head Was this reunion a right choice?

Yes Namjoon did want to meet all the old school mates who were here - some of whom he had lost contact with over the years, some of whom who surprisingly managed to stick to him the past 6 years, some of whom till today remained no more than a business contact. Almost all 143 students of their batch were present here but instead of relishing the moment, all he could see was the underlying danger in all of this. The danger of revisiting the past, a place where things may not have happened the way they wanted it to.

And that's why even though today he was standing amidst people he had practically grown up with, he was still unable to relax. Because as uncertain as their future is, that certain was the fact that their past was not something nice enough to be remembered again.

Walking through the chatting crowd, Namjoon tried to smile as politely as possible at all those who greeted him, hiding the days of tiredness on his shoulders, till he finally reached Jin.

"Jin, Listen up, Yoongi called a while back to tell he won't be reaching today, some meeting or something came up apparently. As usual he is obviously making up excuses to avoid social interactions. Mark my words this fellow will only turn up, at the maximum, an hour before your wedding. That workaholic asshole."

Jin shook his head exasperated as Namjoon checked through his list updating the groom to be on everything

"The situation here is pretty much under control. I've given Charlie instructions so he will make sure that all guests are handed props. The make up artists are also ready. They messaged me that they are in the dressing rooms so you and Mia can go change after your individual shoots are over. Jimin and Kate are taking care of all the food and drinks so everyone is well fed. As far as music is concerned,"

Namjoon balled his fists muttering under his breath. "Don't even ask. The DJ is being such a pain in the ass. For some god knows what reason, he seems to play everything but the tracks we asked him to. You have no idea how badly I want to punch him in the face. I don't even know why you hired that cocky arrogant little basta-

"Because no one but that idiot Jungkook knows how to mix tapes Joonie. I'm just waiting for Kookie to get his stupid ass here. I can't wait to kick out this little piece of...." Jin narrowed his eyes at the figure standing behind the equipment earning a slap from Namjoon on his shoulder "Set your expression right Jin, there are cameras are flashing around you."

Jin adjusted the collar of his black Valentino suit and forced a smile onto his face while whispering to Namjoon and posing for the photographers simultaneously, " And yeah Mia was asking if all 144..." Namjoon made a quick but noticable eye contact with Jin who cleared his throat uncomfortably."....143 of them have arrived and checked in the hotel or not. Who's yet to come?"

"Well almost everyone reached by yesterday. Yoongi was supposed to be here by now but since he postponed his flight, I don't know when he will turn up now. Jungkook will be here max by tomorrow afternoon. Those three girls, ah I forgot their names, the three of them who got caught sleeping drunk in the classroom remember?" Jin nearly choked trying to suppress his laughter. That was a funny incident. "yeah they are reaching tomorrow as well and who else..." The two of them stared at the floor trying to recollect when Namjoon beat Jin to it. " Ah Y/N is flying in today as well. In fact." Namjoon looked at his Rolex. "She must be landing in about half an hour."