Chapter 17

You stretched your legs on the beach chair by the poolside the next evening where everyone had gathered to casually hang out after a long time. You had been sleeping all morning in Jungkook's room when he finally woke you up for lunch as you sat confused as to how you landed up in his room.

"Hoseok dropped you off here last night." Jungkook wouldn't even look at you as he fiddled around with his charger wire. "Where were you?"

"I was listening to him play the piano and I.....I must've fallen asleep there I don't remember."

You instantly regretted telling him the truth though because you knew you were up for a long lecture but thank god for Kate who arrived just then to take you both for lunch and Jungkook momentarily forgot what he needed to say.

After a happening lunch where everyone was finally talking normally, no one sharing any sort of awkwardness or hesitancy, you headed back to your room, freshened up with a long bath and when you came out the sun had set already. As you roamed around drying your hair wondering how to spend the rest of the day, someone knocked on your door and you opened it to see Hoseok standing right before you.

"Everyone has gathered by the pool side, care to join?" He leaned against the door frame clad in his leather jacket looking sinful as ever, instinctively making you lick your lips.

"I'm really not in the mood for a social event right now." you sighed remembering all the chattering during lunch. You wanted some peace and quiet for a while.

"Why, would you be up for a more private event? Say in my room, something along the lines of pain in the- Ow!" You smacked his shoulder slightly in contrast to his overreaction to shut him up. He laughed and you laughed along because that was how it was supposed to be now. Him making the same old flirtatious jokes again like he initially did and you rolling your eyes at him. Only difference was now a line was drawn and he knew not to cross it. All these were just jokes now. Nothing between both of you was more than a joke.

"Get lost Jung Hoseok" You walked back into your room, rubbing the towel through the wet strands of your hair. "I don't like you enough for it."

"What has liking me got to do with sleeping with me? Both are barely related."

"Hoseok, just shut up please."

"But I'm serious! You never even let me show the 'climax' I was talking all about." You rolled your eyes, sitting on the edge of the looking at his fake pouted face.

"If I come along with you will you shut up?"

"To my room?" At this point Hoseok looked genuinely terrified. You smiled sadly to yourself at that before turning to him. You don't know why the smile had to be sad. You should be glad that whatever you talked about during the dance finally got into his head.

"No you idiot to the poolside."

"Oh...." He visibly relaxed and momentarily it seemed like he was sat a loss of words but he quickly changed his demur as he raised his eyebrows. "I was worried you were going to cross the line we hadn't even drawn yet."

You frowned at him. "What do you mean 'haven't even drawn yet'?"

"Well you know." He ran his hand through his soft hair. "We haven't talked about what's allowed and what's not. We haven't defined what crossing the line exactly is yet."

"That's silly Hoseok, everyone knows what 'not crossing the line' means." You threw your damp towel behind your shoulder onto the bed. Didn't crossing the line just mean...well...no touching inappropriately, no kissing, and definitely not anything more than that. Basically nothing suggestive, nothing sexual. Did Hoseok really not understand that or was he faking it? "Do I need to explicitly explain what it means?"