Chapter 7

Hoseok waited outside Jin's room as the latter took his time to take the phone call he had stated as 'absolutely important.' He paced about in the corridor wondering why his friend was taking so long, finally giving up his wait going in.

"Yeah I have a room ready" Jin stood in front of the mirror adjusting his hair "don't worry just reach on time you asshole......yes~...."

He slowly looked at Hoseok who made himself comfortable on the bed watching him confused through the mirror. "I'll tell him about it........Yeah I'll make sure he will, don't worry.........alright bye."

Jin cut the call running his hands through his hair. "It was Yoongi. He's coming in two days he says. I don't know whether to take his word for it or not. He keeps saying the same thing every time I call him. I don't know what to do with this boy." He sighed.

Hoseok grabbed the pillow to place it on his lap and rest his arms on it. "It's okay at least one of us is that dedicated to our work."

"Yeah i guess...." Jin trailed off.

"Are you worried about something?" Hoseok watched as his friend radiated nervous energy so thick he could literally feel it.

"No..."

"Yes you are. What is it?"

Jin hesitated.

"Come on Jin, has there ever been anything that you couldn't talk to me about?"

Jin shook his head his perfect hair falling into his eyes. "Yoongi told me to tell you something."

"Me?" Hoseok raised his eyebrows confused. "What?"

"That he has something to give you."

"And what is that?"

Jin gulped and licked his dry lips, taking too long to answer. "The letters."

Hoseok stiffened at his words, looking around avoiding his friends gaze. He knew it. When he agreed to come to the wedding he knew he would see Yoongi and he knew what Yoongi had to give him. He just didn't expect it to happen this soon. "I don't want them." he said so softly he could barely hear himself.

"Hobi" Jin soften his voice "those are not Yoongi's responsibility. They belong to you. Yoongi has held onto them for 6 unnecessary years already. It's not right to burden him with them anymore."

"Then ask him to get rid of them! Who asked him to keep it?" Hoseok could feel unnecessary anger rising in him in his attempt to end the conversation as soon as it started.

"It's not his to take any decisions about it Hobi! And fine if you really don't want them then when he hands them to you as soon as he arrives, you get rid of them. I'll see you try."

"What do you mean try?" Hoseok snapped offended.

"Will you be able to Hobi?" Jin bore his eyes onto the tensing figure of Hoseok. "Will you be able to do away with those letters without even looking at them?" he didn't even wait for an answer. Because he knew. He knew Hoseok too well. "I don't think so. If you could have then you would have done it years ago. The fact that you ran away from them shows what a coward you are."

Hoseok stood up to face the taller man, his eyes reddening in anger. "A coward? Me?"

"Yes of course you." Jin took a brave step towards him. "You think running away from everything is a solution. You haven't even accepted what has happened Hobi, how will you ever get over it?"

"There is nothing I am not over." Hoseok muttered under his breath through his gritted teeth. "I moved on long ago Jin."

"No you have not. You still burn yourself in the fire of guilt Hoseok. If you did move on why are you so afraid of reading the contents of those letters? Why do keep feigning indifference, turning yourself into a man who the world is afraid of entering in a relationship with? Why won't you let yourself fall in love Hoseok?"