Chapter 14

Yoongi followed Hoseok at a two feet distance as Hoseok made his way to the room. When Hoseok stopped walking in the middle of the corridor, tracks coming to a complete halt, so did Yoongi.

"What do you want Yoongi?" Hoseok didn't even turn knowing very well despite Yoongi's silent trail that his best friend was walking right behind him.

"I want to make sure you are okay."

"I am okay Yoongi, thanks. You can go back now."

Hoseok took a step forward and continued walking but Yoongi didn't stop walking. He didn't even stop walking when Hoseok suddenly turned to face him, exasperation written all over his face. "I said I'm okay."

"You don't look like it."

Hoseok threw his arms in the air annoyed. "How am I supposed to look 'okay'?"

"I don't know." Yoongi shurgged stupidly. "I just know you're not."

"You're being unreasonable Yoongs." Hoseok turned and started walking away again but Yoongi smiled. Yoongs. Hoseok just called him Yoongs. It had been years since he had heard Hoseok say that. He had missed this guy over the last six years so much.

"Hobi." Yoongi ran a little, blocking Hoseoks path by spreading out his arms before the other man. "Say that again?"

"What?" Hoseok frowned feeling awkward.

"Yoongs...... I haven't heard that in really long."

Hoseok rolled his eyes, not annoyed but slightly fondly. "Now you're just behaving like a clingy girl friend."

"I wouldn't know what that feels like because I haven't had one."

Hoseok crossed his arms. "What, have none of your girlfriends ever been clingy?"

"I haven't had a girlfriend. Not since high school at least."

Hoseok's jaw dropped a little. Yoongi chuckled on the inside at how cute he looked. "You haven't had a girl friend? Min Yoongi hasn't had a girl friend in six years? What happened to your game man? How did you get so lame?"

Yoongi laughed putting his arm around Hoseok's shoulder, walking towards the latter's room along with him. "Let's just say my game wasn't so great after my best wing-man left." A look of guilt flashed across Hoseok's face which Yoongi caught on immediately. Laughing it out, he changed the topic. "Relax, I'm just kidding. I just....never had time I guess. Such a huge business empire all just on my scrawny shoulders. It took too much of my time and energy to handle it all, I never had time to date."

Hoseok nodded. "You did well though Yoongi. Your scrawny shoulders did manage to carry that burden. I kept seeing you in all those magazines and websites all these years. You've done wonders to the business you took over."

"I never knew you kept track." Yoongi felt a warm feeling rush into his heart.

"Occasionally." Hoseok brushed off Yoongi's words and his arm from his shoulder but Yoongi knew his best friend. Hoseok had distanced himself from everyone but hadn't distanced everyone from him. He still watched over them even though it was from really really far.

The two men continued to walk down the corridor in silence when Yoongi suddenly stopped causing Hoseok to turn back and look puzzled.

"Y/n and Jungkook are down there." Yoongi pointed looking out of the corridor as Hoseok slowly, uncertainly walked back a little to look out along with him. Yoongi watched as Hoseok's expression changed at the two people standing by the poolside argued or conversed he didn't know which. Hoseok's eyes followed the woman wherever she went, whatever she did. When Jungkook reached out to hold her hand though, Yoongi noticed Hoseok's fist tightening, veins stark against his pale skin.