Chapter 8

"Did you just make me leave the hotel without telling anyone?"

Hoseok looked at you who was sitting at the driver's seat of Jin's BMW humming to some tune, tapping your fingers on the wheel.

"Like everyone knows where you are all the time Hoseok. Anyone who is looking for you will just assume what they always do. That you are somewhere around there fucking someone."

"Really? That's sad. Sometimes I'm just sitting in a corner lost in intellectual thoughts you know."

"Save the rubbish for someone who will believe you." You glanced at him who had crossed his arms shaking his head dramatically.

"You are incredibly rude Y/n. First, you are dragging me somewhere without telling me where we are going. On one hand I'm sitting here worried you might be kidnapping a hot guy like me harboring God knows what evil ideas about my chastity and on the other hand you find it amusing that I am the one who is not believable here. I seriously doubt your intention- ouch!"

You slammed the brakes reaching the destination making him surge forward in the suddenness. "We reached." you grinned pleased with yourself, unbuckling your seat belt, and getting out. Hoseok followed your actions uncertainly as the two of you stood against the car before the short building that loomed before you reading the words -

"Arcade?" Hoseok looked at you in disbelief " You brought me to an arcade to make me feel better?"

"mm hmm." you nodded. "Trust me it works. Jungkook always brings me to an arcade when I'm upset. The feeling of winning is a better way to stroke your ego."

"Are you crazy Y/n? You drove all the way in the dead of the night to an arcade to play these children's games?"

"Haven't you noticed how children are so happy all the time?" You clicked your tongue disapprovingly. "The key to happiness is to be a child Jung Hoseok, what an ignorant man you are."

"And what an ignorant woman you are, thinking that an arcade will be open at fucking 3 am."

You opened your mouth wordlessly looking at the watch on his outstretched hand, only just realizing the situation. Shit. Why hadn't you thought about that?

"Oh god I didn't even.... I'm so sorry Hoseok I -"

Hoseok crossed his arms and looked at you smugly. "Be honest. You really wanted to come to the arcade didn't you? I was just an excuse wasn't I?"

"Uh no." You blinked trying not meet his eyes to avoid getting caught.

"Save the rubbish for someone who will believe you." he smirked.

"Instead of mocking me, how about think of a way to get in?"

"Get in? All we can to do now is go back Y/n"

"No" you whined at you failed plan. So much for proving how to have a good time to Hoseok. "I didn't come all the way here to leave without doing anything."

"Then what do you want to do? Break in?"

You smiled slowly at that, calculating the possibilities in your head. Hoseok really looked stunned. "wow y/n. and here all this while I was thinking you were a goody two shoes. Young woman, have you always been this naughty?" he scolded you mocking mother like authority.

"Yes." you snapped. "Now think. How can we open this thing?"

"By entering the password?"

"Really? What a genius you are! Why don't you do the great deed then?" You let your voice drip with sarcasm knowing very well he had no idea what the password was.