Intro

S A L U T A T I O N S

I'm back on Wattpad Y'all!

After months of just reading and helping friends write their things, I have finally decided to do another story- that I am going to stick to this time!

So if you've come from my headphones series or any of my other things, then hello! Good to see you again! You have great... um... You have great.

If you're completely new and are like "Who is this odd character" then heyyyyy you. You don't have to read the headphones series, it's kinda cringey and badly written... (I'm thinking of remastering it one day!)

So enough talk about the past- let's talk about THIS story.

So this isn't an X Reader which may put some people off but if you want it to be, then replace Samantha With Y/N. Yus it's that simple son. Or daughter. Or just... child.

THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN

-Mild violence

-Censored swearing/cursing

-Some suggestive scenes (No actual smut though. That's a no no no in this story)

So I hope you stick around with me for this ride, bare with my mildly odd uploading schedule and enjoy what I have to give the world.

DISCLAIMER

I HAVE TERRIBLE WIFI SO UPDATES MAY NOT BE LIKE EVERYDAY. BUT I WILL TRY TO BE CONSISTENT AND STEAL MY NEIGHBOURS WIFI DON'T YOU WORRY. Also I'm British so spelling and grammar may vary.