Part 19

A/N:
If you skipped the last part because of the sexy scene, this is what happened:
-Samantha and Phil took Darby home in a taxi cab
-Darby was sick and she fell asleep so Phil put her to bed on the couch
-Samantha and Phil started heavily making out in bed but before it could go further, Phil said they should wait until they're sober

WARNING
There's another quite heated makeout scene in this but I recommend powering through it because something kinda significant happens?

---

He plants a soft kiss on my cheek and then I close my eyes, wanting to dream with him.

Phil, Darby and I all sit in the living room. I'm huddled up to Phil with a blanket pulled over us while Darby is sprawled out on the other with a cigarette in her hand. All three of us have splitting headaches and we are struggling to even function.

"So..." Darby says croakily. "What happened with Max?"

"W-what do you mean?" I ask, looking over at her.

"Wel if I know Max- and I do- then he probably drank twice the amount we did and he's probably ten times worse off than we are. There's no way he would've made it home. So why isn't he here?" Darby asks in response.

"Well... I..." I don't know what to say.

"Max tried to do things to Samantha that she didn't want to do," Phil explains.

Darby sits up suddenly but instantly regrets it as her head pounds. "He did WHAT?"

I simply look down at my hands. Darby looks at me with astonishment.

"Oh my god that's horrible..." She says in a sorry tone. "I can't believe he would do something like that..."

Her phone then, as if someone times it, starts buzzing like crazy. She picks it up and sees all the messages sent to her by Max coming through from last night.

"It's him," Darby tells her friends and then begins to read some of the messages out. "We all drank too much last night, the other two were so delusional. Sam tried to accuse me of raping her. Don't trust Phil, he's a freak. The c*nt has f*cking wings. He's a f*cking monster or something..."

Phil and I exchange worried looks.

"Wow..." Darby says. "Did he take any drugs?" She asks

"No..." I answer.

"He could've..." Phil says at exactly the same time.

"Well... Who knows what someone could've put in his shots or what he could've taken beforehand..." Phil says.

"I'm gonna go make coffee..." Darby sighs as she slowly stands up. She walks into the kitchen and opens the fridge to discover that there is no milk so she walks back into the living room. "There's no milk. I'm gonna head to the shop..." She says as she picks her purse up from the couch and starts to walk. She doesn't even care that she's still wearing a dress and her makeup is smudged beyond repair. Even so, she still looks stunning.

As the door closes behind her, Phil and I look at each other.

"What's gonna happen now?" I ask. "I mean now that Max knows..."

"I don't think anyone will believe that he saw a guy with wings when he was drunk out of his mind and probably on drugs." Phil shrugs. "I wouldn't worry about it."

I think for a moment and then look up at the man.

"Do you want to talk about what happened last night?" I ask, blushing slightly.

"A lot happened last night." Phil says. "What part of last night do you wanna talk about?"

I feel myself blush harder. "You know... me and you..."

I see Phil blush too.

"Did you really want to?" Phil asks, looking deep into my eyes. I look up into Phil's and they seemingly glow with love.

I don't answer. At least not with words. Instead, I lean in and connect my lips with his. He kisses me back instantly and wraps his arms around me. He then rolls over and we both fall onto the floor, him on top of me. He kisses me harder as he slowly slides his hand up my shirt and finds my chest. I feel that gust of wind again as his wings pop out and they knock something off the coffee table.

Phil pulls away for a minute and looks down at me, slightly breathless. I look up at him, equally as breathless and he smiles down at me. "You're beautiful." He whispers as he leans down and kisses my neck. He searches for my sweet spot and when he finds it, he nibbles it gently and licks and sucks. I know it's gonna leave a hickey. He carries on kissing me and touching my chest and I run my fingers through his hair.

Then the door opens.

Darby stands there with a carrier bag holding two bottles of milk. Her mouth hangs open as she stares at Phil and I. Or more specifically, the wings protruding from Phil's back.

She drops the bags, and the bottles smash.

---

A/N:
So I'm doing pretty well with updating everyday huh? I've figured out a system so life's ok.

There actually aren't many parts left for this story! It's a kinda short one compared to some fanfics  (though most of mine are kinds short).

I predict there'll be about three more parts. Not exactly that, but around that I think.

My Guardian, Phil // P.Lजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें