2

"... What is Marxism? Anyone?"

The teacher was already teaching when I walked and all eyes were on me. My hands started to clam up.

"Hello there. Now its either you're  late or you're  new. But since I don't know you my guess is your new. And by your scent I can tell your not human. Well obviously you are not. This is a school for wolves. " Her friendly voice calmed me down a bit. Just a lil bit. She was really young probably in her early 20's but I could be mistaken considering we werewolves age slower.

"Uhmm yes ma'am." I said in a shy little voice I bet only one person heard me apart from the teacher.

"I'm Miss Murray. Tell us your name and you can sit next to Caroline. The blonde girl whose about to jump out of her seat because there's a new girl." She replied. I turned to where she was pointing to. I saw a pretty girl with a large smile on her face.

"I'm Ryan Montgomery and I come from Moonstone pack." I said. I'm pretty sure some didn't hear me but I needed to get that out so I could take a seat. A chorus of hi's and Hello's came from the class. I quickly made my way towards my seat. And the class continued.

"Alright back to the lesson. Marxism..."

The teacher kept on teaching whilst I began to take a look at my surroundings. The classroom was quite spacious. There were probably about thirty pupils in here. There was a big wooden cabinet at the back of the class. The room was filled with charts in different subjects. There was Biology, Chemistry, Math and many more.

There were different kinds of people in this room. They all fit a certain stereotype. I noticed a blonde girl with humongous breasts. That cannot be real! Her makeup was caked and she lookef like she was doing the most. If we were following what stereotypes say, you'd think she was the mean popular girl who was extremely dumb. But I was mistaken when this happened.

"Alright now that we are done with Marxism, let's revise a little bit shall we? Amaya explain the schlieffen plan." Miss Murray asked.

The girl who I now knew was Amaya explained the answer beautifully and in detail too. She finished her explanation and the class gave her a round of applause.

"As always, the smarter one in the group. Good answer." Miss Murray commended her.

Don't judge a book by its cover. She looks a certain way but she was the opposite. I was impressed.

The lesson went on.

**********

"Alright guys your homework is to write about the problems faced by Russia after the first world war." Miss Murray said after the bell rang signaling the end of this lesson. After History, I had Chemistry. My timetable is awful. I mean who has History and Chemistry in the morning? That's crazy.

I packed my books in my bag and got up to leave the class with everyone.

"Hi I'm Caroline. Well you already know that I shouldn't have said that! Ugh welcome to Woodlands South High School! This place is awesome you'll love it here I promise. Ouuuuu I can show you around. But you've probably been assigned to someone and you'll make so many friends and become popular because you are sooooo pretty! Oh my we could be on the cheer squad together. Wait do you cheer? I'm I rambling? Oh gosh you probably hate me right-" Caroline rambled as we walked out of class towards my locker. I cut her off before she could go on. She has an Australian accent.

"Woah Caroline slow down there." I chuckled. I like her, chatty but nice. "I don't have anyone to show me around so you can do it I guess." I smiled.

"Ahhh really?" She asked standing next to my locker. Her eyes were shinning, she was bouncing around and looked like a kid who had just been told they could another cone of ice cream. I laughed.

"Yeah sure." I said smiling brightly. I'm pretty sure I looked exactly like her. Turns out her locker is right next to mine cool right. We got our books and headed to the chemistry lab.

"So Ryan huh? Interesting name for a girl. I mean there some girls who have male names but its rare around here." Caroline said as we walked towards the lab. From what she told me we have 10mins between each period to get to the next.

"Yeah whoever named me must have been crazy." I said laughing softly.

"Whoever?"

"I never grew up with my parents. I barely know a thing about them. I live with aunt and we never really talk about them." I replied. Okay that's weird how I just opened up to her so quickly.

"Oh."

"Yeah oh."

We walked in silence until we reached the lab that was all the way on the other side of the campus. She stopped right before I could turn the doorknob.

"I'm sorry if I was being too nosy. I didn't mean to overstep or anything.  That was really insensitive of me. I'm really sorry. I was being a bad friend." Caroline said looking down. I've never know what to do in these situations.

I felt the sudden need to reassure her. This was new to me. Its hard for me to know someone's feelings towards me. But I felt like I needed to assure her we were okay. I had a gut feeling she would be a long lasting friend.

"Its okay Caroline you don't need to apologize. Its okay you didn't know. Its just weird talking about them since I barely know them. But I'm okay with it so don't feel bad. I'm okay." I smiled reassuringly. She smiled back and we walked into the chemistry lab.

I couldn't stop smiling all day. Maybe its temporary, maybe she'll get tired of me. But for now I'm okay with this. Maybe this won't be so bad after all. I did have a good day though.

********
Sorry for the short chapter guys. The next one will be longer. Hope you are enjoying the book.
Vote and comment babes!
-----Elisheba