3

Caroline and I walked down the hall towards the cafeteria for lunch. The day went pretty smoothly since our talk at the chemistry lab. Turns out we have every class together apart from prep and biology.

"You are gonna love them. Except Blaire and Jackson they are so PG24." Caroline said. She was telling me about all her friends which she said will mine too soon. I hope so.

"And Oh Jackson's brother Sebastian is...Interesting," she chuckled," you and him will get along. He's  practically my brother in law since my sister Blaire's with Jackson, And then there's Ryder oh you will so HATE him! Ugh his so annoying I just want to strangle him to death!"

I laughed, "He can't be that bad." She scoffed, "Trust me he is! Oh just two weeks ago he put honey in my shower head. He knows I'm allergic to honey. I was puffy and red for a whole week!"

I laughed at that. He seems fun. We walked into the cafeteria and most of the heads turned towards us and I immediately felt self conscious. Caroline on the other hand walked with confidence towards the table. How does she do that?

I saw four people sitting at the table. One blonde beautiful girl who resembled Caroline so I'm assuming that's Blaire. A smoking hot guy, okay all of them are smoking I mean dang it! Anyway the Hot guy #1 was holding onto Blaire so that must be Jackson. Hot guy #2 was practically face down in his food, ahhhh I like him already. He looked like a male model out of a Tommy Hilfiger photoshoot and oh the jawline. Hot guy #3 was just like a male model too okay they all are. He was smiling and his smile is amazing. He has hair that almost reaches his shoulders and he looks like a laid back hot amazing person. I'm not good at the describing people either but you all get the point. All three of them were brunette's except the boy with long hair who had dirty blonde hair.  I love me some brown haired males.

  We walked up to them and I kinda just stood slightly behind Caroline.

"Sup Care bear." Hot guy #3 said. His voice is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing. I think I just shuddered. It wasn't very deep but it wasn't high pitched either. It was just right.

"Hey Sebby." Caroline greeted. He smiled at her and then turned to me and we made eye contact. I kind of just froze as I stared into his beautiful sparkling cyan blue eyes. Kinda like those really pretty oceans in like the Bahamas. I think I stated for too long cause I felt Caroline pinch me. I immediately stared at the floor feeling totally and utterly embarrassed. If I was white I'd be blushing like a tomato.

'' Hello there,'' Blaire greeted with a warm smile on her face and an Australian accent just like Caroline,'' I'm Blaire.''

''I'm Ryan.'' I replied.

  '' Everyone this is Ryan Montgomery my new bestfriend.'' Caroline said rather excitedly. I smiled at everyone as we took our seats and I ended up sitting in between Caroline and Hot guy #3.

'' Everyone's your new bestfriend Care.'' Ryder mumbled but we all heard thanks to our wolf hearing. Caroline slapped him on the back of his head and started arguing with him. I softly smiled. They'd make a cute couple.

''Don't mind them they do this all the time. I can't wait till they find out they're mates.'' Blaire said.

''HE CAN NEVER BE MY MATE!''

"SHE CAN NEVER BE MY MATE!''

I started laughing. Soon everyone around the table was chuckling and laughing with me. Caroline and Ryder just huffed. This is an interesting group of people. They openly accepted me that's for sure.

''Anyway I'm Jackson, captain of the football team, super hot girl magnet they practically fall at my feet and future Alpha of the blood moon pack!'' Jackson said quite arrogantly but I could tell he was cool.

''Don't be an arrogant idiot Jax this isn't the football team that will cheer at every bloody thing you say.'' Blaire said eating a spoonful of her strawberry flavoured yogurt.

Sebastian chuckled and turned to face me,'' That's our power couple as the school calls them. They're mates. Don't mind them."

''I'm used to such things. My Aunt Ronnie and her mate Jack are literally so annoying and mushy and PG18 its crazy. Plus they argue like they're housewives or something." I said eating my cheese and ham sandwich which I had carried. Sebastian laughed at my statement.

Ryder and Caroline were still fighting whilst Blaire was still scolding Jackson. His the future Alpha huh? Wait so that means I'm at the popular kids table! Cool........ I'M AT THE POPULAR KIDS TABLE!!! Ah chicken fingers.

"Well these guys might be worse. But on the bright side I get free protection from the school's bullies." He said.

"Wait you're the alpha's son. How can you get bullied? You and your brother are practically untouchable." I said. You can never mess with the Alpha's family. Not only are they the leaders of the pack but because of that they are pretty strong.

"Well I'm not as strong as either of my brothers and one of them is my little brother. Even my little sister can beat me in arm wrestling and she's ten!" He exclaimed and I giggled. Oh my I never giggle. Okay I do but rarely especially in front of boys.

"You can't possibly be that bad I mean trust me if you see me arm wrestling with a ten year old, they'd probably break my wrist.'' I replied. Which is quite the opposite. I'm actually pretty strong for the average werewolf. The perks of being me I guess.

"Yeah well they'd break my whole arm off and I'd  gruesomely bleed to death and the kid would squeeze my cheeks and be like superman ' Do you bleed?'!" He said imitating superman in the justice league movie. Ahhhh he's perfect. I laughed at his statement.

"And you'd be like 'no actually not in a while. I think I'm pregnant.' " I replied.

  "Why would I say that?"

  "You're being random."

  "I guess I am pretty random."

  "You really are."

  "How would you know though? You just met me."

  "I'm making baseless assumptions."

  "Yeah you are."

  "That's absolutely true."

We just  stared at each other for five seconds before we burst out laughing. Ryder and Caroline stopped their bickering and stared at us.

"And just what are you too laughing at?" Ryder asked accusingly pointing his fork at us. A smile playing on Caroline's lips.

"Nothing." We both replied. I stared down at my half eaten sandwich and continued to devour it till its eminent death.

"Whatever, Ryan its nice to meet you I'm Ryder Luciano and future beta of the blood moon pack." He said with a boyish smile on his face. It was very charming. If I hadn't noticed the obvious chemistry he has with Caroline, I'd be flattered. I returned his smile nonetheless.

"Okay guys Ryan and I need to leave." Caroline said getting up after packing her lunch box in her bag. They all carried food from home.

"What no! You can't leave me here with these Neanderthals!" Blaire argued.

"C'mon Bee you'll survive. I mean you get to spend time with me." Ryder flirted shamelessly. Jackson growled but that didn't seem to affect Ryder.

"Sebby watch them!" Caroline warned. "You got it boss." Sebastian saluted. Blaire just rolled her eyes at all of us but there was a glint of amusement in her eyes.

"Ba-bye Bee." Caroline said to Blaire. "C-ya Cee." Blaire replied. I just waved to everyone. Blaire smiled, so did Jackson and Ryder but Sebastian waved back and stared at me with that smile that could make any girl weak in the knees. Blaire smacked him in the head and I heard an 'ow' as I turned back, and the bickering started again.

Caroline took me all the way to the library. She then sat down. This girl is weird but I like it!

"I need you to help me study." She said noticing my questioning stare," I noticed you got everything correct in history and you seem like a smart girl."

I smiled and sat down next to her. We had clubs that afternoon so we spent it in the library learning all about Russia after the first world war. I sighed and thought  I might just enjoy this place after all. Well until they find out about me. Things might go downhill after that.

They always do.