29

How did this happen?

Oh wait, its because of me.

Sebastian is in his wolf form growling at Luca who is struggling to avoid shifting into his Lycan. They are both covered in each other's blood.

Its like every party I go to has to have a fight scene.

You must be confused as to how we got here so let me start from the beginning.

I'm currently at Caroline's party. I know you probably expect it to have literally everyone in this town. Well, that was the initial idea but she cut the guest list in half. And again, and again.

So now there are only like 20 or 30 people here. Pretty low key and nice if you ask me.

So this night started out pretty okay. Ryder isn't here yet and hasn't been seen all day so the birthday girl isn't too happy but she's not hysterically crying either. Nobody knows where he is.

Plot twist. I do.

Jax and Bee know too of course. But I'm not gonna say anything because I swore not to. Snitches get stitches.

The party is at the pack house's backyard and I gotta say this place isn't half bad.

Sebastian showed up and I of course am not speaking to him after our last phone call. Luca has been calling me all day but I just ignored him. Why? Because I don't have to answer his calls. I think.

"So that's Jackson, the future Alpha, Blondie #2 Blaire, future Luna and Sebastian, your asshole of a boyfriend?" Josie asked for clarification.

"Yesseronie! Jax and Blaire are pretty cool. You should meet Ryder, he is also a cool guy. If he doesn't show up, Caroline is gonna have a fit. I wonder where he could be." I said to my cousins who stood next to me. Hey I had to make sure they thought I didn't know. Acting! He better be here on time though.

"He is her potential mate right?" Hope asked.

"That's right." Josie answered her.

"What time are the Lycans gonna get here?" Hope whined.

"We would know the answer to that if Ryan answered Luca's calls!" Josie exclaimed.

"Why the hell is Luca calling you?" I heard Sebastian's voice say before I could answer.

"Seb what do you want?" I asked him annoyed.

"Answer my question Ryan! Have you been talking to him behind my back? Oh baby you're in so much trouble!" He told me.

"Wow Ryan. You got yourself a real one." Josie commented sarcastically before walking away with a chuckling Hope.

"Seb I really don't wanna talk to you." I said as I began to walk away but he held me back. I yanked my arm out of his hold.

"Don't you ever touch me again." I seethed before walking away. The nerve of that boy. I saw him walk up to some girl and whisper something in her ear. They walked up to the dance floor and she started grinding on him while he stared directly into my eyes.

How the hell am I supposed to get through this night?

Caroline walked up to me and poured herself a drink. She wore a dusty pink princess dress that ended right above her knees but the back of it was dragging on the floor. She had on golden heels and a golden crown on her head. She straightened her hair so it ended on her butt. Pretty long, I know. Overall she looked like a Queen. But she certainly didn't feel like one.

"Do you think he changed his mind? He doesn't want to be with me anymore." She told me with tears in her eyes.

"Hey babe of course he didn't. Ryder is completely and utterly in love with you. He'd do anything to be with you. Have a little faith mija." I told her.