27

Imma need you guys to comment heavily on this chapter because its...a lot. The biggest question in this damn book is answered.
Enjoy,😉

*************

1784

"Oh Mrs Davis is going to kill you for wearing such a scandalous dress Angela." Tessa chuckled.

"It's not like she's going to find out about it." Angela replied. Her dress was a dark green Victorian dress with a dark brown material on the front. What made this dress stand out however was the low cut on her chest that gave her quite the amount of cleavage and the sleeves to the dress were non existent.

If Mrs Davis saw this dress she would not be pleased.
The sisters that sat in the room consisted of Angela, Tessa, Veronica and Jeanine.

"Jade said that the red dress would've been much prettier." Thirteen year old Veronica suggested.

"Jade this jade that! Jadey jade jade!"

"Oh jade said this and we must follow!"

Veronica's sisters mocked her. She just pouted and sat silently on the bed. Veronica was the closest one to Jade whilst the other sisters constantly fought with her. Despite that they all loved each other.

"Did Jade send you to spy on us?" Veronica's silence was enough of an answer to them. "How typical of her. Send the little innocent one to do her dirty work." Angela Snickered.

"Don't listen to them Ronnie." Tessa tried to reassure her but she too was laughing.

"Well well well if it isn't the devil herself." Jeanine said as Jade walked into the room.

"And look at that my demon spawns are here patiently waiting for their master." She answered. Jeanine just snickered in return.

"Oh la la! Do I smell scandal? Where do you think you're going dressed like that Angie?" Jade asked suddenly showing interest in her sisters.

"I'm going to see Edward. You better not tell Mother of this!" Angela warned jade.

"Oh dear sister my lips are sealed. I wouldn't dare get in the way of love." Jade smiled.

"Love? Yeah right more like lust." Tessa giggled.

"Heyyy! Its love! I love his body." All the sisters laughed at that statement. Their chatter filled the room as they helped Angela get ready.

Angela was the more free sister. She was anything but proper. She often slept around with the rich folks but none from this town. She preferred the foreigners. That way her sexual escapades would be kept under wraps. Tessa was the more mature sister but she had the dirtiest mind of them all. She was all about family.

Jeanine was more of a tomboy. She never cared about how she looked or how to impress someone. She simply lived for herself. But in that time and era, such an attitude was not accepted for a lady.

Jade was manipulative. She was controlling and to the outside world she was uncaring. Even her own sisters believed she was a selfish bitch which in all honesty she was. But one thing no one could deny was how much she loved Ronnie. Ever since Veronica was born, she and jade had a special connection that couldn't be taken away from them.

Veronica loved all her sisters but the connection she had with Jade was unlike any other. She looked up to her and worshipped the ground her older sister walked on.