9

Ryan

"I wanna go!" I shouted.

"No Ryan!" Ronnie shouted back at me.

"We came to pack for a reason! To find my mate! I haven't officially met the pack. I haven't even met the Alpha or Luna! Isn't that sorta important?!" I yelled back. This woman is infuriating.

"Don't worry kid you're going." Jack said as he walked into the living room where Ronnie and I stood glaring at each other.

"What the-?! We did not agree on this!" Ronnie exclaimed.

"The Alpha and Luna want her to be there. Who are we to deny there request?" He asked her as if it was the simplest question in the world.

"Finally! Now if you excuse me, I need to find something to wear for this." I said with a tight smile on my face. I went to my room.

What to wear, what to wear. I don't know what to wear. Well I've never been in a situation like this before. I think the best person to call is Caroline. I grabbed my phone and quickly dialled her number. After three rings, she picked up.

"Heyyyy girlfriend. Getting ready for the barbeque? I can already taste the meat mmmmm." She said immediately after she answered the phone.

"Yeah I am but I have absolutely nothing to wear." I told her honestly. Something I didn't do with Sebastian last night. I wasn't honest with him.

I am the Queen of overeating. It was either kill or be killed I clearly chose to kill. Stop it Ryan! I had no choice but to lie to him. I wanna tell them the truth.

"Well Honey you came to the wrong department." Caroline chuckled.

"Really? You always have such great clothes on whenever we aren't at school." I asked. Every time she sends me pictures of herself she always wears such amazing clothes.

"Believe it or not, Blaire is the one who dresses me up even though her fashion sense is questionable and she chooses to look like a stone age woman." Caroline chuckled.

I then heard Blaire scream in the background, "I heard that you idiot!"

"That was my intention hun." Caroline replied. I softly smiled. I wonder what it'd be like if I had siblings.

"Well Blaire told me that you should wear your baby blue and white polka dot off the shoulder sundress with a pair of white or black sandals, your choice. Your hair should be in a high ponytail with nice curly antennas falling down your face." Caroline told me.

"How does Blaire know what's in my closet?" I asked. Blaire has never been in my home before. Am I being stalked? That's explain a lot.

"The little birdies told her." Caroline replied. I smiled as I remembered what Sebastian said being very similar to that statement. Argh I'm thinking about him again!

"Alright." I replied. I walked towards my closet and began picking out the clothes. I decided on the black short gladiators.
"You're not gonna question that?" Caroline asked referring to the statement about the little birdies.

"I shrugged and answered, "You guys are weird I've learned not to question this stuff."

"Okay honey don't be late." She said before she hung to go and prepare herself.

I got my clothes and laid them out on the bed. I took my bathing necessities and went the bathroom that's down the hall. My room isn't self-contained sadly, *sigh*. I took a shower and got to my room. I applied my lotion and quickly dressed up. I have no idea how to put makeup. Ronnie is a caveman so I had no one to look up to in that area.