35

Its been two days since everyone was released from the hospital. Everyone has healed whilst Luca and I are still recovering. He still has a broken sternum that will heal by tonight and my open leg fracture will heal by tomorrow morning.

Roman and Sydney's funeral is today. Unfortunately we were unable to recover their bodies.

However with a little witch magic, Tessa will create an illusion of them in their coffins in order for us to say our goodbyes.

Whenever I try to talk to Luca about it, he completely shuts me down. He turns sour. He is deeply grieving the loss of his brother. I don't think I've ever seen him so upset. No matter how much he tried to hide it and be there for everyone, we can all see this emptiness in his eyes.

I wore a black sweater dress. I paired it with a pair of black thigh high boots and a black coat.

Caroline who was still doing her makeup, wore a black leather skirt with a black off the shoulder blouse. She paired it with black sandal platform heels.

"Hey you ready?" I asked her. She grabbed a necklace from the drawer. It was a star shaped pendant.

"Yeah. Roman gave this to me the night he left. He told me I was his star." She smiled.

"Its beautiful." I told her. We both got up and went downstairs where we found my parents, aunts and uncle all ready and waiting for us.

"Let's go." Charlie said. Caroline walks ahead with Angela by her side while I talk to my parents. We talked a lot last night.

"How are you feeling honey?" Ronnie asked.

"Better. I'll be fine." I said.

"C'mon ladies we shouldn't be late." Jack said as he kissed my forehead.

We walked out of house and got into the car. Roman and Sydney were being buried behind a little cabin by the river. We got there in ten minutes.

Two coffins lay next to two open graves. I noticed Luca standing on the porch with a drink in his hands. He wore a black fitted suit, white shirt and a black tie. I walked up to him and stood next to him looking at the river.

"You look beautiful. How are you feeling today? Any pain?" He said hoarsely. I smiled. Even when he is in pain he always puts me first.

"I'm okay and you look very handsome." I told him as I took his hand and stood in front of him. He took my hand and kissed it.

"Thank you brownie. I'm glad you're here. I don't think I could do this without you." He smiled.

"I'll always be here for you. You're my mate and I couldn't imagine myself anywhere else.

To know that the moon goddess has blessed me with such a caring, patient and loving mate. I mean you could've left me and just mated a sexy Lycan woman but you didn't. You waited for me to realise you're all I need. I'm so grateful for that." I told him sincerely.

Luca is absolute pure perfection. I can't believe I ever thought I'd have a future with Sebastian. I was hella stupid that's for sure. Who in their right mind would pick a werewolf over a Lycan? A LYCAN!!! Thank the goddess for setting me straight.

"Wow you really wanna get in my pants huh." He winked.

"Oh shut up I'm trying to be romantic." I hit his arm. We stared at each other as the sexual tension got thicker. My lips felt dry so I licked them and his eyes zeroed in on that action. His eyes seemed to glow brighter. We both leaned into each other until our noses were touching.

I looked into his eyes and I went for it. Oh goddess his lips were so much more than I imagined. After a second I felt his lips move against mine. His hands were on my waist and I placed mine around his neck. His sweet soft lips moved against mine. We were so in sync as the kiss got more passionate. I felt tingling all over my body. I felt so alive.