20

Song: lights on
Artist: H.E.R
I'll indicate when to play this song. It's going to get a little bit steamy here.

Day of the party

Caroline's POV

I was covered in a yellow towel. Underneath that I wore a matching red lace bra and panty set. The party was in three hours. Without me by Halsey was playing on the speakers. It was typical of Aiden to throw parties. Even with the rogue crisis I still don't get why the party wasn't cancelled. Anyways I need it to get my mind off yesterday.

"I need booze." I said to myself.

"You won't be getting any until you're 18." I heard Blaire's voice from the door. I rolled my eyes at her as I laid out my outfit on the bed.

"That's in two months so I'm practically 18." I replied. She just chuckled and sat on the bed.

"You okay sis? "

"Better than ever." I replied sarcastically.

"C'mon what's going on in that head of yours. You put on quite the show yesterday." She said making me remember my fight with Ryan.

"I just can't believe she didn't tell me. I thought we were friends." I said as I sat on the bed by her.

"I'm obviously going to take your side because I'm your big sister but try talking to her maybe that'll help and if it doesn't just cut her out." Blaire said to me. But even she knew that wasn't easy.

"You know that's not as easy as it sounds. The Barbecue a few weeks ago said otherwise. Whatever happened that day bonded us in a way. I remember afterwards we all felt a connection to each other." I said remembering what happened. It was magical.

"I was there too so I know and we are still yet to figure out what happened. Instead we found some weird ancient prophecy." She said to me.

"Are you coming to the party?" I asked her as I stood up and sat at my vanity table. I began to comb my hair.

"Actually no. Jax and I are gonna sit this one out. Ryder will be there to maintain the peace." She answered.

"Alright sis."

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay? I bet Ryan is going to be there." She said with a concerned tone.

"I'm going to be the bigger person and face this." I replied starting at myself in the mirror trying to sum up some courage and convince myself I could actually do this.

"Good luck. Mind link me if you need anything." She said before she left my bedroom. I started braided my hair in two simple braids before blow drying my hair. Easy curls ladies.

*Play song*

Lights on by H.E.R started to play on the speakers. I remembered getting this song from Ryan. I had to admit she did have good taste in music. This song could get anyone in the mood with just the right setting.

I finished blow drying my hair and undid the braids and my hair fell In large loose curls. I then moisturized my hair and sprayed some hair spray but before I could finish doing my hair someone walked in my room without knocking. Only one human being was capable of that. That annoying twat Ryder.

"Haven't you ever heard of knocking?" I said as I looked at him through the mirror.

He looked so sexy and amazing. Good lord just the sight of him was arousing. He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest making the muscles in his arms bulge. His hair was stylishly tousled and some of it fell over his forehead. He wore a white button up shirt which had the first few buttons undone and it was folded on his arms, a pair of black dress pants and black suede shoes. He had on the little silver chain on his wrist that I got him last year.