41

I was wrong. Very wrong. Things just got 10 times better. I woke up with the half the blanket missing. I noticed Luca wasn't next to me but instead buck naked and on fire.

"Ryan. Why am I on fire?" He said with wide eyes. He wasn't getting burnt. The fire surrounding his body was a lighter shade of blue than my own fire.

"Shit I'm sorry Luca. I didn't know I did that- wait. It's not going off. Why is it not going off?" I said with confusion as I failed to put the fire out.

"Brownie, my love, my sweet sweet angel. Put it now. please." He said sweetly but I could tell he was panicking. I tried and tried again but nothing meaning only one thing.

"Baby, I can't. I'm not the one who made that fire." I told him.

I saw his left eye twitch and a strange smile appeared on his face before he screamed and ran off into the forest to the lake. When he screamed the fire grew in intensity and scorched the trees around us. I immediately put them out and ran after him.

I found him sitting quietly in the water. The fire had been put out.

"Luca, are you o-"

"What's happening to me?" He asked.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I burst into uncontrollable laughter. I'm pretty sure I look weird because I'm naked.

"You sh-should, see yourself right...now!" I wheezed in between laughter.

"This isn't funny!" He exclaimed as he submerged into the water completely. I joined him in the water.

"My love, you did it. You made the fire. You're like a hell hound or something." I told him.

"How?"

"Well I think it's like when a Lycan takes a mate. The mate turns into a Lycan to match up to the Lycan because they are the stronger being in the relationship. Since hell hounds are more powerful then Lycans you have become one." I told him.

" I still have my Lycan with me so I'm probably a half hellhound." He told me, "So that's what fire feels like. It's nice." He said before he attempted to start a fire from his palm but instead his entire arm lit on fire.

I giggled before saying," You'll get the hang of it. Let's get back to the house."

We got up and headed back to the willow tree. I noticed our clothes had been burnt to ashes.

"You burnt my clothes?!" I yelled.

"It was an accident! It doesn't matter let's go. I'll clean this up later." He waved off before he began walking to the house.

We got to the house and I noticed a naked Ryder stood in front of a naked Caroline. I did not need to see that.

"Why are you two naked?" Jack growled at Luca and I.

"They marked and mated. I can sense it, I CAN SENSE IT! That's why that happened OH MY GOSH! Ryan baby girl come give Aunty Tessa a hug." Tessa said with a wide grin starring at a tree.

"Uhh I'm naked." I said as Luca stood next to me.

"Aren't you like gonna cover me or something?" I asked him.

"They're your family, what are they going to look at?" He rolled his eyes.

"What the hell happened to you guys?" Luca asked as he put an arm around me. His mood swings surprise me.

"We woke up with half the room burned down. What the hell is happening?" Caroline said.

"Well, since Ryan and Luca have FINALLY mated and marked each other, your pack is complete and a pack is only as strong as their weakest member so you received some of the powers of a hell hound from Ryan." Tessa said excitedly.