10

Ever experienced that moment when you are late for class and when you walk in everyone's eyes are on you? I'm pretty sure you have. Now let's tweak that scenario a little bit shall we? You don't know the people and there about 100 to 150 people all looking at you. Now I'm a person who is not about being in the spotlight and I never have been. Cue hyperventilating now!

"Who the hell are you?" Ronnie growled. Her instinct to protect me was kicking in. Whoever the heck you are Sydney, good luck!

"I'm Sydney. Who are you?" Sydney asked like a snotty little brat. Okay even she is annoying me.

"I'm Ryan's mother. Now if you don't tell me what the hell you want I'm not to afraid to hurt you little girl." Ronnie threatened her.

"Shut up old lady, what are you gonna do? Ground me till I die? Oh please, move out of my way." Sydney dismissed Ronnie like she was an insect.

She's got it coming now. Ronnie's eyes turned red, her canines elongated, her claws came out as well. She walked towards Sydney in two steps and put her hand around Sydney's neck and swiftly lifted her off the ground. Everyone around us gasped.

As soon as the Alpha noticed the crowd he gave out a command for everyone to go to the football field which was a bit further from here. Everyone began to move including Caroline.

"Not you idiot." Blaire said pulling Caroline back who yelped. I looked around as everyone left but not before giving me a questioning look.

"Ronnie put her down." Alpha Landon commanded her to do but it seemed like she wasn't listening in fact her grip on Sydney's neck seemed to tighten, a small smile playing on her lips. Her eyes turned darker.

"Ronnie! Stand. Down." Alpha Landon said  more aggressively. I could feel his wolf on the surface. He definitely didn't like being disrespected in front of people. Ronnie laughed and licked her canines. She looked insane and dangerous.

At that moment Jackson, Sebastian and Ryder walked onto this scene. He's here. He's here. Holy freaking molly HE'S HERE!!!!!! Calm down Ry its just a boy. The most amazing boy I have ever met. Ahhhh he is a full course meal all in his own. Did I just say that? Oh my what is wrong with me. But can I blame myself when he comes here looking like that.

OH JEEZ! Did he just come here looking like a freaking God. I am about to faint. Someone hold me before I faint. He is wearing dark grey sweatpants that are hanging a lil bit too low for my liking. I don't want anyone seeing what's mine. He is not mine. And this man decided to wear a cotton grey shirt that is hugging his muscles so beautifully. He is slightly covered in sweat making his hair slightly damp and his hair curlier than usual. I think I'm having an eye-gasm. I just got pregnant by looking at him.

"What the hell is going on?" Jackson asked with wide eyes.

"That's so cool man. Look at her eyes!" Ryder said earning a whack on the head from Sebastian.

"Shut up dude." Seb said. Ryder shrugged and stared at Ronnie in awe. He hasn't seen the half of it. She's barely shifted. When she fully shifts, she looks worse than a Lycan and that's saying something man.

"Tesorino ." Jack whispered and closed his eyes. That's what he calls Ronnie. Its a term of endearment. It always melts her heart. Its Italian for little treasure.

She gasped and snapped out of her murderous trance and dropped Sydney to the ground who started gasping for air. Her face was a light shade of purple. Ronnie's eyes changed to her usual light brown eyes. She softly smiled with her eyes closed. In two big steps, Jack held Ronnie. He whispered something in her ear which we all couldn't hear.