22

Damn he was faster than I expected. I almost couldn't keep up. Key word: almost.

When I took off running into the woods, Myca had a confused look on his face. I then heard him scream after me,

"Ryan where are you going? It isn't safe out there!".

His voice then faded away the further I ran. He was probably going to tell someone what happened considering the rogue attacks and all. I wouldn't blame him if he didn't considering how drunk he was. Oh my crab! What if hazel eyes is a rogue?!

This is so cool! Eeek!

I lost him for a second but I quickly found him again. This part of the forest was thick with trees and branches everywhere. I had to be careful running here or else I would get my head decapitated.

I began to think who he could potentially be. He could be a rogue for all I know.

I got lost in my thoughts trying to figure out who is. I then realized I had lost him. I screamed out in frustration. I kept going however in hopes I could pick up a scent. I then saw him coming from my left down a small hill. If I ran I wouldn't catch up to him so I did the first thing just came to my mind. I jumped.

I landed right on him leading in us tumbling down the slightly steep hill. We reached the bottom of the hill safely. I realised I was on top on him straddling him whilst his arms were wrapped around my body.

I then realized I had no cuts or bruises but he had a few. He held me to protect me from the fall. How sweet but I need answers right now! Who is this creep?

I couldn't exactly see his face because my body was blocking the moon light. His eyes however seemed to glow so I could see them clearly. We stayed in that position for seconds but honestly it felt like hours. I felt his hands rest on both sides of my hips. His hands were large and sexy. Every thing about him was sexy. His hands began to travel up my waist and they stopped. I held my breath wondering what he will do next.

His hands traveled down to my ass and just as I was about to protest, he gripped it. He sat up and then stood with me still on him which made me squeak. He was now standing and I was hanging onto him. He placed me down gently. This all happened in a few seconds so I didn't have time to register his face. But I felt his arms as he carried me and good goddess how can one be so blessed!

He then stood up and I thought he was going to run away but he just stood there and looked at me with those damn hazel eyes. His back faced the moon light hence I couldn't see his facial features the way he could see mine.

He turned around and began to walk away from me. I awestruck by the power he possessed. It was like a Lycans power but he just seemed... different. My inner self or wolf I guess you could call it that purred at the feeling. He was alluring.

I immediately ran after him and stopped him but this time I could see his face. He was a god. So so gorgeous! How could a creature like this exist? He had full pink plump lips and when I say full and plump I mean it. They were extremely tempting, I could just bite them. He had a perfect jawline and perfectly symmetrical features. His hair was like Ryder's but just better. It was dark brown and it fell over his forehead in curls. It was long too.

Those eyes were like a cherry on top. It was a beautiful sight to behold honestly. I froze just drinking him in. It seemed like time stopped in this moment. The moon lit him perfectly casting a serene glow on him giving him a godly appearance.

I didn't realise my mouth was agape until he closed it. A small smile began to form on his face just when I thought he couldn't get any better. We stared at each other more and more. I didn't even realize he was getting closer to me until he was right in front of me. His scent hit me like a ton of bricks and I almost drowned in my euphoria. I couldn't exactly pinpoint his scent but damn it felt so good.