32

The Plan

Astrid, Persia and JC clear the outside perimeter. Luca, Nikolai and I clear a path for Roman and Sydney to make it to the throne room. Blaire, Jackson, Sebastian and Esme are our eyes and ears and distant range shooters. They'll warn us of any incoming threats. They'll be stationed in the mountainous region.

Tessa with the help of Angela will be our protection with her witch power. Hope and Josie are in charge of our escape. Charlie with fight with us on the inside.

Its seems like a full proof plan. If everything goes well we'll come out victorious.

We have arrived at the Omaticayan Palace. All the royal families are here including their queen Elysia.

"Alright everyone its time to move in. Keep your mics on at all times." Charlie said

We all immediately felt something surround us. Tessa's protection. Esme took down their snipers. She happens to be really good with guns. Astrid, JC and Persia went first and the fight began.

I watched as they took down the Omaticaya. These were lesser ranked so they were weaker. This is the first time I'm seeing these creatures in person. They were thin, blue scaly things with long tales and sharp ears and teeth.

Luca and Nikolai went in the building first once it was clear with Roman and Sydney behind them. Charlie and I were at the back. We faced a few of these creatures but Luca and Nikolai took them out.

Its so fascinating to see Luca in his element. Transforming into his true self. Not a murderer but a Lycan. His Lycan was majestically deadly looking. That sentence doesn't sound right but you get the point.

Roman, Sydney, Charlie and I charged forward. We finally located the empty throne room. Our plan was to blow this whole place up. To weaken them extremely. Since their royal families were here as well, it would be killing two cows with one bomb. That's the saying right?

Roman and Sydney started setting up the bombs whilst Charlie and I made sure the coast is clear. This place is pretty nice actually. It's a shame we have to blow it up.

"Explosives are set." Roman said into the mics.

"Alright, I'm setting the detonation for five minutes. We need to get out of here and be in the mountains by then. Understood?" Sydney said and everyone agreed.

She set the timer on the bomb and we all got of the room. We ran for our lives. We arrived at the backdoor entry where we got in. We encountered Luca and Nikolai.

"What are you still doing here! Let's go!" Charlie shouted as he charged for the open door but was thrown back. I looked at the door and noticed an invisible barrier.

Roman walked up to it and poked it. He too was thrown back. Holy crap!

"Tessa. We have a problem." Nikolai said into the mics.

We do indeed.

******†*******†**†*†**†**††***

"Have you tried going out the window?" Persia shouted.

"How many times do I have to say this! It doesn't work. The whole place is spelled." Nikolai equally shouted.