Chapter 1

Kyler Miller Clinton

               So  I  am  standing  in  front  of  my  dressing  table ,  looking  at  my  reflection  in  the  mirror  while  smiling  as   I  was  wearing  the  buttons  at the  cuff's end   of  my  white  shirt  before  wearing  the   tuxedo .  I  was happy  since  it  was  my  wedding  day  and  the  fact  I  am  being  married  to  my  woman  with whom  I  shared  all  my  love  , I  had this  thought  in  my  head ,  while getting  ready  for  one  of  the  most unforgettable  days  of  my  life .

Then  came  Gabriel  ,  my  best  friend  who  is  more  like  a  brother   to me  , mocking  at  me saying  "Hey  look  at the  blushing  bastard , who  is  not only  best  businessman  but  also going  to  be  a  best  life  partner  to his  woman  in  few  minutes " he continued  "Come on  let's  get  going  "  patting onto  my  shoulder , I  left  the  place after  wearing  my  watch  and  fixing my  tux  as  well  as   my  hair  properly  once again .

I  left  out  the  breath  which   I  did  not   know  that  I  was  holding , on  my way  out .

As  I   entered   the  aisle to  go  near the  altar , the  paparazzi's  cameras  flashlight   blinded me , clicking  my  pictures  .

I  smirked  and  smiled .

I  knew  that  this  will  be  on  the  top  newspaper   and  magazine  covers tomorrow because the world will have to know about   ' The  World's  Top  young Billionaire's  marriage '.

My  body  guards  stopped them  and  I  made  my  way  inside .

Our   wedding  reception  was arranged   in  one  of  the  top best  suites  in  the  world . It  was the  top  third  grand  suite  in  the whole  world  which  was  named  "The Lovers Heaven " .

We  were  having  our wedding  ceremony  here , since Glen , my  would  be  or  should  I  say soon  to  be  wife , asked me for  it .

I  entered  the  altar  after  walking  for too  long  , and  responding  to  all  my friends  with  a  hug  and  brother's high fives  , I  went  onto  the  aisle and  stood  there  facing  the  marriage officiant , with  my hand folded  behind  my  back  .Thinking about  my  soon  to  be  wife , in the beautiful  white  wedding  gown  was enough  to  put   a  smile  on  my  face .

I  stood  there  for  almost  fifteen minutes , which  seemed  like eternity and  there  was  no  one  to  be  seen , I turned  around  to  see  is  she coming . But  all  I  could  see  was  no sign  of  her  neither  her  father  to bring  her  nor  even  the  bride's maid .

I  was  annoyed  with  the  site of her absence  and  the  whole  crowd started  gossiping  among themselves , which  was  frustrating  me more . Gabriel  came  running  towards me , panting  for  breath  and  he  handed me  a  paper  which  stated  that ,

" Kyler....

Sorry , forgive  me  , I  am  not marrying  you .  I  should  have informed   this  to  you  long  back , but  I was  not  bold  enough  to  say  it  straight  to  your  face  so  please forgive  me  Kyler .

           I  have  my  life to  live  on  sorry  for  the  fake  love I  showed  you  all  these  days . I loved   you  cause  you  had  money and  you  were  the  top  one  but now , you're not , cause  it's  Jeslen Jaime  my  fiance  who  is  in  the  top one  and  I  wish  luck  for  your future . "