Chapter 33

Lovla

I open my eyes as I feel the sunlight fall on my eyes . I smile as I remenicence what happened last night I blush immediately .

I stretch my hands as my body feel sore and I decide to take a warm shower .

I turn towards him examining his features kissing his forehead slowly and I get up walking tip toed , I grab my towel and reach the bathroom .

I turn on the shower and feel the water on my skin it was comforting .

I close my eyes and feel the water run through my body .

I felt the door open and close and thought I was hallucinating . I felt a pair of arms wrap around my eyes , I guessed it was Kyler . I close my eyes and smile as I place my hands on top of his .

"Morning Lovla " he said in his hoarse morning voice , I bite my lip in response because it was turning me on .

"The business meeting is in a week " he said placing his head on my neck .

I nodded

"I'll try my best to make you proud "I said him

He smiled " I know you will " he said .

"Lovla you can work in my office " he said effortlessly , I raised my eyebrows as I turned towards him asking him to continue .

"I mean if you want you can work there since you've been working from home and it might be boring , or if you want we can build you an office where you choose to " he said with hands capturing my waist in his embrace .

Our eyes interlock

" For real ?" I asked him

"Of course , last time you were in my office , I watched that you kinda liked it" he said

He noticed me

I mean he payed attention to me ?

I smile with tears flowing , shower wasn't able to camoflauge my tears .

"Gosh why are you crying? " he said rubbing my cheeks .

I let out a laugh to which he reciprocated too .

"Now that's beautiful " he said making me blush.

We helped each other with loofah and shower .

Time to dress up to our office

It all feels foreign but it was good .

I tie my hair with towel and get another to him .

I wore white T-shirt black blazer and black high waist pant matching with black heels .

I figured that he just had one pair of cloth , I brought dad's attire that I planned to give him soon but seems like Kyler had to wear .

I'm glad we had something that would add as spare clothing to him .

"Kyler here " I said handing him the dress

"Thank you but how did you ? " I got what he was trying to ask .

"I brought them to dad , couldn't give him any time soon but now you might want them " I said offering him the dress .

It was a designer suit .

I did minimal makeup for a casual day in business .

And decided to let my hair down because it was still wet little and I did not afford to catch cold but I put a black hairband on my right arm , I might need that later .

"Ready Lovla ?" He said offering his hand .

I grabbed my bag and held his hand "Yes "I said .

We left my home and we reached office in twenty minutes .

He complimented that I looked like a cute boss and I responded to his comment "Boss's wife should be like a boss too " I said making him smile .

We got in his private elevator and I watched the mirror for one last time to make sure I am good .

He answered my unasked question
" You absolutely look good " he said tucking my hair behind my ears , I let out my smile .

Bing

The elevator opened .

Kyler's elevator was different it sort of had a garden look and even the office .

We entered the Office and Kyler introduced me to everyone " Guys , meet Mrs.Lovla Clinton " he said .

"Now back to work " he said in stern voice and we reached his office .

He opened the door and held it for me " After you " such a gentleman .

I entered his office noticing everywhere and everything it was marvellous .

I could not stop admiring .

"I set your desk and chair in the other side of garden.

I nodded taking his instruction .and went to my side .

Kyler and I were separated by the garden which was in glass room . But our doors being glass we could see each other .

I went out I asked one of his staff to get my box

"Here mam " he said politely

"Thank you ?" I asked not aware of his name .

"Ron mam " he said smiling .

"Thank you Ron " I said .

" If you need anything my name is on speed dial "he said .

"Thank you I'll remember that , Have a good day " and I grabbed the box and opened the door and went in to my office , Kyler noticed and gave a curtious smile to which I reciprocated with my own .

I entered my part of office and arranged the files and books .

I took my laptop out and began to work .

After few hours I was almost done and " Done "I said and smiled with a sigh .

I saw the time and it was almost lunch time .

I went to Kyler's office and said
" Lunch time Kyler " I said pointing the box.

"Five minutes Lovla , I'm almost done" Kyler said , I decided to go sit in the garden Room .

I sat down removing my heels and washing my hands , and got us plates and waited for him to come .

_____________

Click the star below and make me happy