Chapter 39

Lovla

We were back to our home, and Kyler wanted me to dress up to meet my parents. We had their blessings, and dad was touched by this; he said, "I'm glad I could see my daughter's marriage," and mom was being emotional.

We were having dinner and almost finished it. We were having desserts.

Kyler held my hand. I looked at him, to which he nodded. It was time.

"We're pregnant," , we announced in unison and smiled.

Mom and dad gasped, but they consumed the information we gave them and started to congratulate us, and this day is something I'll remember for a long time from now. Their reaction was priceless.

It was late, and we decided to stay at our parent's home for the night.

We were in my room, which I shared too many emotions with in my childhood room.

Kyler changed to something comfortable, and I did too. I had my Polaroid camera; I picked it up and started to click images when he was changing.

God, these are going to be amazing memories.

I chuckled as I took too many pictures.

We were sitting on the bed. "Lovla, show me your childhood album," , Kyler asked.

" Okay?" I said it more like a question and grabbed my album. We were seeing it.

I was very chubby when I was a baby; come on, who isn't?

"Look at you," "hahaha," "God," again laughter, the room was filled with Kyler's laughter.

He puffed his cheek, imitating my childhood picture. "Kylerrr," I said, and hit his arm.

He was making fun of me, and he took a few pictures too.

We lay down peacefully, cuddling. I fell asleep as soon as he kissed my forehead.

----

The next morning

We came back to our room, and Kyler went to the office. Today I had to go shop for my wedding dress, to which I'm going with Linda.

"Nah, next one," Linda said.

Ughhh, this lady, I'm tired of trying.

Wow, that was amazing.

My eye caught something that I loved.

I grabbed it, went to the trail room, and tried it.

"Damn girl, will you marry me? God, god I miss the diamond ring," Linda said, making me blush.

I laughed 

"I love you too, Lin," , I said. Without her, what would I do?

I'm excited to see Kyler's reaction.

The lady took measurements, and we brought some pumps and other accessories.

Shopping was done, and we were having our lunch.

"Linda, I'm pregnant," I said, and she choked on her drink.

"You what? " She asked, and I nodded.

" Damn. Congratulations !!!" She said she hugged me.

I hugged her back, smiling.

"Lin, will you be my bridesmaid and godmother to my baby?" I asked her.

"Do you even have to ask?" Of course I will be."

We reached home, and Kyler was home. Linda, I, and Kyler were having dinner.

Linda and Kyler were talking and making fun; I'm glad they were not opposing each other.

Kyler told me that Gabriel was being his best man,  which made me happy. I will ask Gabriel's wife to be my bridesmaid too, as well as some of my cousins.

We finished our dinner, and I asked Linda to stay at our home since it was late.

Kyler was fighting with Linda since I and she were sleeping together.

It was funny, but finally, while I was staying with Linda, Kyler decided to go to the other room.

We were standing at our room's doorstep while Linda was scrolling on her phone.

Kyler said, "I love you," and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too," I said, and I hugged him.

"Oh, come on, I've seen enough; go get a room," Linda said, making us laugh.

I went to our room, and Kyler went to the other room.

We were chatting for some time, and Linda fell asleep, but I could not sleep.

I was shifting positions uncomfortably, and I was hungry.

Ugh, these cravings.

I tiptoed to the kitchen, took the ice cream, and started to eat. I finished it.

"What are you doing?" Kyler's hoarse voice interrupted me.

"I am hungry," I pouted.

"You finished a whole tub of ice cream?" he asked.

I gave him a sheepish smile.

"If you catch a cold, eat a little love," he said.

"I'm hungry," I complained.

"What do you want to eat, my queen?" He was being cheesy.

"Bacon and some eggs," I said.

I was sitting at the counter, helping myself to a dark chocolate bar, watching him cook.

No, thank you; I don't want to help; I'm enjoying my view.

He finished cooking, and I started to eat.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as they entered my tongue. That was amazing.

I started to eat, taking more bites. It was yummy.

"Chew properly," Kyler said, ruffling my hair.

I looked at him, frustrated. I don't like anyone touching my hair.

I said that aloud.

"Oh yeah?" He said it and did it again.

" Kyler!!!" I screamed.

I finished eating and burped.

"You are cute," he said, pinching my nose.

I scrunched it; this man has gone nuts.

________________

Click the  star below and make me happy