Chapter 11

Kyler Milon Clinton

We reached our destination and when she was about to open the door, I pulled her hand, I don't know I am frequently touching her than the fact I could have called her by name, she gasped maybe

After a second or two she took a breath and turned towards me looked at my hand which was on her I pretended as if that did not happen and was still holding her and I began

"Hey ....uh....the paparazzi will be there um you know they can't wait to take our pics shall we act like a happy couple ?.... I ....hope you understand..."I said awkwardly

" Okay Mr Clinkton anyway we will part away as soon as we enter, cause I am going to the 20th floor, and you are at 18th I believe cause that's where Stacy's book is being released...." she said making me confused...

I did not even know the books written by Stacy...

"What? No ....no...I am going to the 20th-floor cause that's where my favourite author's book is being released " I said, to correct her thought...

She was surprised, with her eyes at the size of saucers.....

"Now, if you agree, we may leave ", I asked her who was frozen like a statue

" Yea...." She said with a small smile...

Then I composed myself and got out of the car, and went towards her side and opened the door and held her hand with mine and helped her to get out and we walked hand in hand towards the hotel on the red carpet.

As expected the paparazzi started to click images, and those flashes made me dizzy.

She held my hand tightly as if she wanted me to trust her

Her eyes held some kind of genuine feeling and I smiled at her ...

She whispered " Everything will be alright " and kissed my cheek ...

Wait a minute

It's a thing I should be doing that right? But she is well.

My mind started to threaten me back that it was just acting and nothing else but my heart yearned that this should be real......

I don't know-how is to be like being the person loved, but when I expect that I am being loved, everything turns out like a fake act...

So I am used to it...

Anyway wiping my thoughts, we both went in and stepped onto the elevator, did not expect that only of us was going in it...

I pressed the button to reach the 20th floor absentmindedly the elevator began to close and it started to go up.

When it began going up, I realised that I was on a God damn elevator!!!

It's not like a phobia or something dreadful, its a fact That I start to suffocate when I am in an elevator

Before I could try to stop, nor open and go out it was too late .....

It was moving and I was suffocating sweat beads formed on my head and began to fall my vision was becoming a blur and blurry

"Mr Clinkton what's - " she supported me by holding and opened the buttons of my shirt and began to blow, I mean fan my face...

I was now breathing normallywoof

"Thank you," I said whilst the lift was moving on the 18th floor

She smiled at me " Your most welcome Mr Clinkton " she said.

Finally...

The elevator popped open and we were finally out, but the students who saw us began to chuckle ...

Wait why

I looked towards her she blushing, seriously?

"What happened", I blurted out at her which startled her...

Her smile disappeared and she was afraid all of a sudden she gasped and pointed her index finger towards my chest .....

My carved body was been insight, maybe I am looking hot...

I realized that my dress was a little undone and unbuttoned

Oh now I get the reason for their laugh and her blush, they thought that we just made out ?....

Wild imagination to children these days...

I quickly composed myself and my dress and we both began to walk into the room...

And we both sat on a beautiful couch which was for VIP, maybe they know me and that's why they let us go in without checking any invitation.....

Whatever

So the event started and there was a speech given by great people, who I believe is an author too.

Finally Its the time they called the author up, after so many days of being patient I am going to see my first crush, I mean the Author .....

"So now we welcome Mrs Lovla C- the one in who was speaking said ......

I did not listen to what said properly and Just waited for the author to show up, and everyone began to clap

I am so curious and is that serious?

The one beside me stood up, yeah my wifey...

She might be adjusting the dress, I did not give attention to her and was excited to see the author's face.

My so-called wifey walked past me ...

Wait don't tell me she is...

Oh my god, she went onto the stage and smiled looking towards the audience must it be readers or fans?

"Is she Lovla Seth ?", I mumbled to myself...

The one beside me answered " No, she is Love Clinton ", I noticed that woman and she smiled to which I reciprocated.

What! Love is my wife? Am I even dreaming?

_______________

Click the star below and make me happy