Chapter 8

Lovla

I inhaled and. exhaled as if  I was getting  ready  for  some  war, and  my hand  reached  his hairs.I began to ruffle his hair smoothly ,I mean run my hand his hairs , removing the hair locks for smooth movement.

I did it too and fro ,and he began to yawn .

Thank God he is sleepy ,at least a bit

I continued to ruffle his hairs ,it was smooth and silky and so soft .

He closed his eyes and ,I did the same action in a slow pace and slowly picked my hand from his hairs and I was staring at his face , once he was asleep .

His face was calm and innocent ,the moonlight that fell on his face ,highlighted his features .

I stared his face for minutes and that turned to hours too .

Then I got up from the place and placed the stool back beside the couch and then I sat on couch ,with my mobile in my hand and was about to see .

Suddenly something popped on my  head , I am going to leave him ,so how about I have a picture of him .

Such a beauty to be admired

So I picked my mobile and went near him , focused him on the camera and took a picture.

He was damn cute with his eyes closed and was innocent...

I just stood up and later checked for important messages,and I was again brought into senses ,that tomorrow was the day for ....

I then placed it on the night stand after using my mobile for some time....

His duvet had come down ,I went near and suddenly he was sleep talking " You love my mon...ey and loved fame but not m.e?" ,he began to cry something like sob

My heart clenched to see him in that condition.

I sat beside him and woke him up "Hey...hey ,it was just a nightmare ",I said .

He pulled me into a hug ,no wonder I was in shock ,I could feel his heart beating fast ......

I felt sad for him , for his condition ,I could feel his pain but I could not stop myself from comforting him.

" Its okay ,its nothing , please don't be afraid " ,I said to console him

And rubbed his back soothingly ,he hugged me so tight made me to flinch and gasp ,and I had to take deep slow breaths because of the close proximity between us .

And he  whispered  something ,but I could not hear what he said .

"Um?"I questioned him.

I could feel his tear on the crook of my neck ,my body flinched....

I just cared his hairs so that he will sleep again...

" Can I sleep on your lap ?" He questioned with one breath

"Ya sure Mr.Clinkton  " ,I agreed to comfort him.

I sat in the form of W and his face fell on my lap ,he stretched his legs ,and turned his face towards my belly ,he wrapped his right hand around my waist

What is he even doing ?,I thought...

But whatever he did ,I was happy ,but I don't know what for?

I began to rub his back ,he closed his eyes ,but "Can you read something for me ?" He requested .

There my hand reached the night stand and I picked up the three books which was  kept there , I did not see the name ,and placed it near him

"Which do you want Me to read Mr.Clinkton ", I asked waiting for his reply .

In no time he replied " The middle book with black and white color " after seeing them and selecting one.
I placed the rest and turned to see which book he selected .

My eyes were in the eyes of the saucers seeing the book he selected

"Are you sure Mr.Clinkton " I asked him ,confirming whether he was satisfied with his selection .

"Yeah I am , its my favourite author's book ,I love everything written by her and I have all collection of books of her , she is so famous ,I think you might like her after you read her works " he said in a husky voice .

I nodded with disbelief and began to read , eww its awkward to read to him....

I reached page 10 ,and then my ears were filled with snores ,I know he was asleep by now ....

I flipped the book and kept it on the nightstand after reading for myself for sometime and some stuffs ....

Now how to lift him?
Between I don't wanna disturb his sleep though ....

I just sat in the same position, I mean him sleeping on my lap  and just left the rest matters to time .....

My eyes started getting heavy ....

I was asleep finally ....

_______________

Click the star below  and make me happy