Chapter 3

Kyler Miller Clinton

After an hour of fidgeting my phone , finding every possible ways to schedule my meeting tomorrow wisely , I was tired and finally thought to go to sleep and rest myself .

A long day not a good one .

Indeed an unforgettable one as well as a horrible one .

I stood up from the couch , shoving the phone in my pocket and reached my room opening the door only to notice her absence .

I could not see her on my bed ,
nor the couch I started to frown and wondered where did she go maybe to the bathroom .

I turned towards the bathroom , but the lights weren't on . So I finally walked towards my bed before I could go search for her .

When I walked towards the other side of the mattress , I could see her sleeping silently on the ground above some cloth .

I muttered to myself "This woman. " in a ugh tone , I thought she was missing for a second .

I picked her up in my hands and placed her on my bed , having my arm below her head , until I pulled the pillow which was on other side and placed it below her head at that time.

I noticed the region below her eyes which had clear trace of tears which might have flown earlier .

I wondered why she cried with that thought I pulled the duvet close to her and covered it until her torso.

I walked to my closet and picked a tissue , reaching her wiping her cheeks later threw the tissue in the dustbin .

As I was throwing it , I saw Glen's picture in the dustbin I squatted down , picking it up and started to cry saying " Glen , why did you do this to me . You loved me for my money ? I won't get no more faith to trust any other woman for what you did to me " , I said this with anger , pain and sadness dripping in my voice .

I let my emotions take control over me

Then a hand placed tissue in front of me . I accepted it and replied "Thank you" standing up , surrendering to my emotions and hugged her as if my dear life was dependent on her .

I could feel her being stiff and later she rubbed her hand behind my back . I could feel her making me warm , I said her without hiding my tears which were still running , "Glen , that Gl-Glen cheated me ,what wrong did I do , do I deserve to be sad ? Am I the only one unlucky ? my life is a mess , I don't even know what is even happening , and even after what happened this morning before even I could register that , there comes another news informing me that our company reached fifth position from third , it was first for a long while and now it is dropping and I don't even know what to do ? " I said rubbing my forehead .

She made me sit on the bed and placed her hand on my hand which was above my lap and began caressing the back of my hand with her thumb , which helped me to calm down and she started saying ," Look Mr.Clinton I can understand what you are going through and I know what its to be like facing such a situation . I will help you as much as I can do and that I know you don't like this marriage , I am sorry I would have not married you if I knew I would have been a problem but I will go away from your life after helping in your business meeting next month , at least that can be a little help from my side for marrying you " she said this in a sad tone and my heart clenched hearing this .

I was little sad for some reason .But I should not be feeling this way

I don't know why but I felt some kind of pain again when she said she will be leaving but saying her my problems relieved me . I felt she was genuine when she said me those words .

My eyes did not fail to express sadness , it was not something I could control while I said " I don't have any idea who you are but thank you for what you have done and please don't you leave me like all the others did ever . Even though I hurt you please stay with me and help me because I don't have anyone " I said with all the emotions and loneliness in me and with pain and sadness filled my eyes .

I don't know something in me felt she will be the one to help me . I was honest trusting my gut .

She said with tears filled eye "Mr.Clinton , please don't you ever cry . You don't have to be crying and I have to say that Glen is just unlucky to lose someone like you , I may have not known you to say this but I feel like you are really good person and you are hurt which you don't deserve but look Mr.Clinton hard times will be there but they help us to taste the pleasure of Good times , I will be always be there by your side to support you , as well as lend my shoulder to lean on . Whenever you need me I will be by your side and don't think about anything now just sleep Mr.Clinton " she finished saying that , making my mood a little lighter than before . I slept pushing myself back and she again went down probably to sleep on the ground .

I stopped her by saying " You can sleep on my bed , I am not that cold person " in a caring tone .

She started " Um Mr.Cl-" I cut her off saying " Good Night , Sweet dreams and sleep well " I hoped that she gets the hint as I closed my eyes , trying to sleep .

I could feel her lying on bed as it dipped on her side and she was sleeping on the other side .

She pulled the duvet up to my chest , my face left a smile probably she might have not seen because I was turned towards the other side , my back was facing her and sleep overtook me with the thought at least I have someone to share my feelings with .

That was the last thing I thought as I went into deep slumber .

___________________

Click the star below and make me Happy