Chapter 40

Kyler Miller Clinton

It's the day where I'm going to give my vows to my Lovla . We decided our venue to wedding in their parents backyard garden with only few people just how she liked it . It was our time for prayers .

Of course , we did not see each other yet .

I was holding her hand and we were praying together for our future .

I really can't believe this .

Like if you had said me few months ago that this was gonna happen , I probably would have thought you were some maniac .

Now I have Love , their parents who treat me like their own son .

" Lovla you'll show up at the aisle right ?" I asked , of course I'm insecure

" Of course I will " she said and pressed my palm to make me feel comfortable .

Then the moment that you've all been waiting for had arrived .

The music began to play and I am so excited to watch her .

There she comes , my beautiful angel .I could not anymore , tears brimmed my eyes , I was overwhelmed in my heart with joy , she looks so gorgeous , even that would be an understatement .

I wipe my eyes as she comes and stands beside me .

This is perfect , everything I thought of .

It was time to share our vows .

Lovla started " I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands. To speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not , and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home "

God , it was so pretty and the fact that she always had been doing it since before .

I was being emotional .

It was time to share mine " I never realised my life would have a plot twist but I never expected that an beautiful angel like you would enter and be with me everytime I needed someone , there was nothing you did than being perfect partner to me , you gave me everything that made me the happiest and you still continue to do it everyday , I'm so happy that I have you in my life and I can't wait to grow old with you and our family " I say and look at her parents and our puppy and her belly , as I touch and feel the baby that's growing and I smile .

Lovla started to tear up , aww my beautiful lady , I wipe her tears and kiss her forehead .

The priest began and asked me to repeat after him which I did " I, Kyler , take you, Lovla , for my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

And Lovla repeated " I, Lovla , take you, Kyler , for my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part "

" You may kiss ...

Priest words were cut off , when Lovla caught me off guard by kissing me .

Wait I should be doing it

Anyways , I smile and kiss her passionately .

We sealed our kiss and began to dance .

Guess what played

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

We were dancing slowly , I was mesmerised by her eyes and I whisper " I love you " she said " I love you more " .

Of course you do , I thought and I smiled .

The wedding ceremony was over and I had my wife all to myself now .

Lovla Miller Clinton

I could not help but smile . We entered the limo and reached home .

Our home , the one which I built for us .

A new start , a new everything

I held the door open and stretched my hand " So Mrs.Clinton , are you ready to see our home " .

Of course , this was a surprise .

I help her get out of limo and showed her our home , she was amazed if I could read her expression " Wow , this is amazing Kyler " she exclaimed and hugged me .

" I'm glad you liked it " I said

" I love it !!!! " She screamed out of happiness , I smile as she said that .

And we hugged each other for a moment and entered our home .

She grabbed the papers from the table as we sat on our couch .

"Kyler what's this ? " She asked

"What's what ? " I said .

" Why does our property has my name on it ?" My naivee wife asked

"Of course it's yours , what's yours is mine " I said as I kissed her cute cheeks.

I continued

" This is my way of showing my gratitude to you Mrs .Clinton,I hope you are happy...."

She smiled at me with happy tears flowing from her eyes being glad for what I said....

" You make me the happiest " she said and hugged me , she was being emotional .

Of course the pregnancy hormoes .

I carry her to our bedroom and seal our happiest night by making love to her .

" I love you Lovla " I said more like whispered .

" I love you more Kyler " she said making me happy as ever .

I kiss her palm , and her forehead , pulling the comforter close to us , I pulled Lovla near me carefully not hurting her as I wrap my arms around her , her hair's fragrance entered my nostril , having the woman who loved me in my arms , I smile as I close my eyes kiss her and we feel asleep .

_____________

Click the star below and make me happy