Chapter 2

Lovla

                   He  left  the  room  for  me  to change .  I  closed  the  door  and  began to  undress  the  bridal  gown which  was  stuck  into  my  body   as  a second  skin  . I  later  wore  the  casual  white  T - shirt  and  black shorts  which  he gave me .

I  could  not  help  but  started  thinking to  myself  that , this   was  what  I  was  going to  ask  him  earlier  that " Can  you  lend  me  your - ?"  Because  I was  married  to  him  which  was unexpected  and  I  had  no  idea  where my  phone  is  and  I  mean  I  wanted to ask  him  to  lend  me  his a phone  so that  I  could  call  Linda  and  ask  her to  get  my  dress  from  my  home .

Is  that  a  crime ?

But  before  I  could  say  that  I  wanted his  phone  to  make  a  phone  call  , he cut  me  off  by  scolding  me .

Humiliating  me  with  words  like  no one  ever  did before  , the damage is done .

Anyways  I  feel  free  now  after wearing  this  dress  from  the  tight ones , which  was not my size . I am thankful  for  him , at  least  for understanding  now.

I  walked  out  of  the  room ,  going towards  the  kitchen  and  drank some  water  . I  saw  the  dishes  lying so  I  went  near  sink  and  did  the dishes , finally  after  washing  them and  keeping  them  in  their  places , I wiped  my  hands  and  came  out  and sat  on  the  couch , stretching  my hands  up  , relaxing  myself  only  to be startled  by  his  words .

" Did  you  eat ?", He  asked  me  and  I nodded  no  in  response . He  went  to kitchen  and  came  back  after  few minutes  with  a  plate  containing bread  toasted  perfectly  with  butter , and  he  placed  the  glass  on  the table  beside  plate .

He  said  me "Eat  it" more  like  an order , I  was  scared  the  way  he  said  those  words  and  I  quickly  ate it ,  drank  water  and  finally  gulped the  tablets  which  was  kept  beside it .

Ewwww!  it  was  bitter .

Unaware  of  his  presence  my  face made  a  cartoon  baby  expression as  a  reflex  that  happens  when someone  eats  too  bitter  medicine . I am  sure  my  face  was  like  a  crazy  baby's , and  he  chuckled  looking  at  me .

I  made  an  excuse  of  myself  and went  to  the  kitchen , did  my  dishes this  time  and  came  back  and  sat  on  the  couch .

He  began  " Hey ....um....  It's  too  late you  should  go  to  sleep "  he suggested  . I  just  nodded  at  him back , I  stood  up  from  the  couch and  walked  towards  the  room , that I  had  been  earlier to  , the  one  which  was  being  renovated  . But  it was  allergic  to  me  because  of  the dust  but  anyways .

I  opened  the  door  knob  which sounded  squeak , but  then  I  was stopped  by  his  voice 

What  does  he  want  now?

" Hey, go  to  my  room "he  said  in  a neutral  tone , my  hand  started  to shiver  and  I  turned  towards  his room  and  walked  there  like  a  robot  without  turning  back  to  him .

I  was  inside  the  room  where  I  kept  his  dinner  earlier . I  needed  to apologize  for  going  inside  without his  permission  and  needed  to  thank  him  too  for  providing  me dinner  and  dress too  and  now  I  am in  his  room .

The  room  was  filled  with  papers and  files  on  his  couch  and  laptop lying  on  it . Firstly  I  cannot  sleep  on  his  bed , even  though  it  is large enough . Secondly  I  cannot  sleep  on the  couch  too .

If  I  touch  his  things , he  will  be horrified  again . Oh  my  god  the thought  of  his   reaction  alone  just scares me .

Then  finally , I  brought  the  curtains from  the  other  room , which  was clean . I  noticed  that  when  I  was  in the  other  room . I  walked  back  to his  room  and  stretched  it  down  and  spread  it  on  the  floor  and made  another  fold  since  it  was  big . Then  I  pulled  the  pillow  from the  bed  and  placed  it  above , while sleeping  above  the  curtain  sheets spread  bed  that  I  just  made .

I  pulled  my  legs  up  in  the  foetus  position  and  placed  my hands  below  my  head  and  turned  towards one  side , finally  closed  my  forcing  myself  to  sleep , but  I  was crying  for  the  way  he  scolded  me earlier . I  did  not  open  my  eyes cause  I  know  I  will  cry  more and the  tears  will  flow  more .

The  earlier day's events flooded in my head .

I reached the wedding venue and was about to witness the love of my life marry his girlfriend . I came here as a tag along guest with Gabriel " Hey are you okay ?" Gabriel pittied me

I nodded .

I watched Kyler walk in with a handsome smile on his face , but sadly it was not because of me .

I smiled sadly .

He was standing there for awhile , is she getting ready for so long .

" Lovla follow me " Gabriel said and I did .

We reached the dressing room .

" What's happening Gabriel ?" I asked him confused .

" Glen cheated on Kyler " he said and I gasped .

" Please Lovla now wear this and get ready . You are getting married to him . Please help him in the business meeting next month " he said .

I don't know if I should be happy or sad . But I was confused .

" Will you ? " He asked with hope in his eyes .

" Yes " I said , as he walked out I wore the dress .

Rest is history

Who  knew  this  is  how  I  would marry ?

Without  having  my  parents presence  nor  my  friends ?

But  I  married  my  dear  love , sadly he  could  not  reciprocate  it  nor  he knows .

For  him  I  am  a  mere  stranger

Then  all  I  could  feel  is  sleep overtaking  me  in  no  time .

_____________

Feel free to click on that little star down below and make me happy .