Chapter 20

Lovla

I felt the urge to barge inside his room in the middle of the night , how dare he deny my hug ?

I Walked towards his room opened the knob and closing the door loudly so that he will wake up .

As if on cue he rubbed his eyes and asked hoarsely " Lovla what you doing at this time "

I just quickly went near him , holding his shoulder sitting on his lap kissing him fiercely . He was confused but later he started kissing me back with the same passion.

My hands ran over his abs , as I started kissing his necks  .

I shaked my head and came back to reality

Was I fantasizing about Kyler

My breathing got heavy , I took my hand from his door knob and was about to leave but only to be interrupted by the door opening on the other side .

No

No

No

Not now

The door was opened only to reveal him who gasped

"Oh my God Lovla , you scared me for a second " he said

He took a breath and continued
" What are you doing here ?"

" I was afraid to sleep alone " I said and cursed myself could you not come up with better excuse .

He laughed

"I'll go get some water you can sleep in my room " he said and I nodded

He went to kitchen and I went to his room

I just brought a comforter and pillow and lay on the couch .

I closed my eyes shut as I heard the footsteps .

I guess he kept the bottle on nightstand and cane near me

Don't do something stupid now , I warned myself

I heard him murmur under his breath " This lady " as he sighed

I felt a massive body towering me I felt his hands on my back . He picked me up in bridal style

Oh.my.God

My heart started to hammer , and the whole time I was wishing that he should not hear .

I felt something soft , which I am sure is his bed and he covered me with blankets , and the bed dipped besides me , I think he laid down too.

You are a good actor , Lovla 
I mentally appreciated myself and let a  small sly smile .

I felt his fingers twirling  strand of my hair and he put it behind my ear .

I felt something soft on my forehead , before I could guess it was his lips

He kissed me

"I'm sorry " he said .

I let out my breath which I did not know that I was holding .

I placed my hands around him after a while to which he got comfortable .

I opened my eyes knowing that he was asleep.

The moonlight showed his features , I let out a small smile admiring him and went to sleep .

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The next morning ,

I squinted my eyes and opened it adjusting to the light .

I let out a small smile watching him sleep  .

I got refreshed and made him and myself  some breakfast and I also prepared him lunch  , even if it's temporary it is my duty to do this not like real wife thing at least as a friend I reasoned myself and was done with my cooking .

" Oh wow I'm starving already " he said out of blue

I gasped and turned towards him saying " The breakfast is done , have a seat "

He turned my words into action and sat .

I served him his breakfast and packed his lunch box and gave it .

" It was delicious" he moaned taking his  bite

"Thank you " I said blushing

" Are you on some diet ?" He questioned

"No?" I asked with my eyebrows twitching up

"Why aren't you eating then? "  He asked

Yeah

I brought me breakfast and sat on the other side and started to eat

" Dinner at Wilson's? " He questioned , I nodded replying " Yes I remember "

"I'll come pick you up at 7 " he said to which I said " I will be ready "

" The breakfast was real good and thank you for my lunch " he said and left the house .

I did the dishes and started working

Few hours later

I stretched my hand and saw the time, it was 6

My eyes went wide and I rushed to room and  started to get ready

I took a bath and picked the peach floral sundress and started wearing it .

I applied minimal make up and just did  the waterfall hairstyle.

I matched my attire with peach coloured nude heels .

6:50 pm

I breathed out in relief and brought my bag.

I took two chocolate boxes from the refrigerator and the gifts I brought earlier .