Chapter 26

Kyler Miller Clinkton

It was weekend already , as a matter of fact I have to agree that working from home is actually good .

I and Chase are becoming more like buddies it's just thanks to Lovla , I'm greatful for these things .

We had Coco

Now I get to spend time with Chase .

And I'm actually working productively .

I just love seeing the little man happy , when we brought pizzas last night . He was making all these cute expression while eating them and complimenting them like

"Uncle Yummy "

"Moreeee"

"Cheesy uh spicy "

"Water "

He and his way of speaking , kids are adorable and not naughty . I might have said because he's too young yet .
I won't be there when he's actually growing to see if he's becoming notorious .

Lovla said Chase's mom will be picking him anytime soon .

She was in her room doing work I guess .

I heard the door bell

"Mummy mummy " Chase cooed

"Yeah yeah "I replied him and picked him up , opening the door .

I opened the door , and welcomed them in , Lovla joined us in the living room .

"Thank you so much Lovla and Mr.Clinkton for taking care of him " Chase's mother said

"It's fine Juliette , you don't have to thank me " Lovla said being humble

"It's our pleasure actually , I love spending time with Chase and so does Lovla " I said meaning it.

Such a adorable kid who would not love him.

"So Chase was being a good boy ?" Juliette questioned

"Absolutely" I and Lovla said in unision and laughed at ourselves

Chase was nodding his head furiously indicating a yes .

After talking for awhile they left .

It was evening and Gabriel had invited us for the club .

Lovla was dressed and was waiting in the living room , I was almost done just after putting my signature perfume C 24 , I left the room and got down.

While going down I saw her all dressed up and drinking water , sitting crossing her legs . Her dress matched my shirt under my black jacket .

She was wearing dark blue party wear cocktail dress , revealing her well toned legs .

Damn.

She's so beautiful

I cleared my throat to let her know my presence and she stood up , smiling " You look good Kyler " she complimented .

" You look beautiful yourself " I said her

She's going to have much attention tonight .

We reached my club in no time and directly went to VIP room , Gabriel was there .

He greeted us " Hey bro "

" Heya " I said back returning the fist bump .

"Hey Lovla " he said and embraced her to a hug .

They are that close ?

"Hey Gabby " she cooed

He's not a baby .

We went and sat while Gabriel introduced us to the main guest of the evening .

"We'll meet my fiancé Zara " he introduced his fiance.

"Nice to meet you Zara " I said letting my hand out for a shake .

" Pleasure to meet you Zara " Lovla smiled at her warmly .

" Same here , I could not wait to meet you all " Zara said being excited .

We just laughed off and started to order drinks.

We had a good conversation going on and later I and Gabriel came near bar leaving the girls to warm up .

"So GABRIEL is this for real ?" I asked sipping on vodka .

"No bro , I booked her for night , of course it's real " he said making me laugh .

It's good to know that my friend is getting settled and to see he's in head over heels in love with his lady. I just wish nothing but the best for him .

I watched Lovla and Zara talking to each other comfortably ,I'm glad they got along or it would have been akward for her.

We stood up going back to the girls and the elevator opened revealing one person I never wanted to see least expect .

Glen

I reached near Lovla before Glen could take long strides .

"Would my Love mind dancing with me? " I asked Lovla stretching my hand for her to accept , which she did .

Gabriel and Zara begin to dance

I pulled Lovla and noticed her breath hitch , hearing her gasp audibly .

She smiled her fear away , I whispered in her ear "Glen's here"

"I know " she said smiling and continuing to sway the moves .

" Kyler we need to talk " Glen asked

I answered Glen without seeing her
"Nothing is important than dancing with my wife Miss" .

Before I could register what happened , she pulled Lovla forcibly and made me look at her .

"This bitch " she pointed Lovla

"This bitch is a snake she's with you , to enjoy the things that come with you Kyler you can't say you don't know that"

Firstly I'm angry she abused her

Secondly I don't raise my hand to slap her even though what she did was wrong I wanted to play it her way .

"Are you talking about yourself Glen?" I asked

"I'm pretty sure you still used my name to get into my Club " I pointed it.

"Don't you dare accuse my wife , or you'll have severe consequences " I said .

"Baby you don't know me? " She started saying , with fake tears

" Firstly I'm not your baby , secondly I did not know about you earlier and now I know . Lastly , I want you to leave right now before something bad can happen."

"I'm pregnant " Glen said , I was on shock .

__________

Click the star below and make me happy