Chapter 24

Kyler Miller Clinkton

It was late already by the time I finished my work , I wanted to finish even tomorrow's work as much as I could .

I reached home it was twelve in the midnight .

I opened my door with keys I had , I walked in closing it .

I got to my room and got changed and went to kitchen because I was starving .

I smiled when saw the note with smiley face with three minutes pre heat instructions , which I did .

I was done with my dinner

She is a great cook , but I should not get used to this .

I dropped a text to Nancy to come to work from tomorrow .

I went to her room , opening the door silently so that it would not disturb their sleep .

I could not help but smile watching her and Chase sleep peacefully and I watched Coco in his little bed on couch .

No wonder if anyone mistake them as mother and son , they shared the same hair color and skin tone .

If only Glen and I we're married now , we would be planning to have babies .

I wonder once this all ends Lovla will have her own babies and her own family .

I thought to go in and sleep , but I guess I will get used to it .

I went near Coco and took her to my room .

I could not sleep just like nothing happened .

I could not stop thinking about Glen playing on me . I did everything I could just to make sure she was happy , even when girls throw themselves on me I never looked upon on them , but Glen had ulterior motives . Nothing is going to change now and rather than investing my time on woman I am investing it on my business and expanding it as large as I could .

Whatever thing is between me and Lovla is just temporary , one day she will have her own family , I can't be sitting there like a looser , when in the first place I was married for the meeting criteria .

She knows my story , but I never knew hers . I could just ignore it saying it's not my concern but curiosity .

I just went to slumber with these thoughts on my mind .

_

_______________

Click the star below and make me happy