Chapter 5

Kyler Miller Clinton

                  A  voice  woke  me  up  saying "Mr.Clinton  it's  your  day  to  Rise  & Shine " ,  I  let  out  a  lazy  smile  with that  comment  and  opened  my eyes. The  bright  sun  rays  made  my  eyes close  again .

Someone  blocked  half  of  it  by standing  in  front  of  me  I  guess    .   I opened  my  eyes  ,  adjusted   myself .to the  light  and  found  her  standing   in front  of  me  .

" Mr.Clinton   it's  7:00  am  ,  you  have to  go  to  work  early  today  "  she said  ,  I  woke  up  from  the  bed  and walked  in  the  bathroom ,  continued to  do  my  business  after  which  I  came  back .

I  could  see  my  clothes  pressed  and kept  on  the  bed  .  My  formal  blue suit  and  pant  with  white  shirt  .This was  the  kind  of  dress  that  I  wear during  some  important  meeting  and how  come  she  not  only  selected  one as  such  but  even  pressed  it perfectly ?

I  wore  my  clothes  and  my  hand reached  to  wear  the  black  watch  Glen  gifted  . Again  memories  flooded and  I  turned  around  since  I  decided to  pick  some  other  watch , "Mr.Clinton "  a  voice  awakened  me  , I  turned  to  face  her ,  she  was  beside me  patting  my  back  " Look Mr .Clinton  don't  let  your  emotions take  you , don't  let  them  harm  you  in  any  way  " she  said  smiling .

Whatever  she  said  was  really  good ,as  it  soothed  me  . She  pulled the  watch  from  my  palm  and  tied  it on  my  left  hand  by  herself.

During  the  whole  time  I  was  just staring  at  her  and  she  continued  to set  my  hair  properly . 

"Mr.Clinton ,  your  breakfast   is  ready on  the  dining  table "  she  said  as  she walked  out  ,  I  followed  her  to  the table  and  all  I  could  see  was  my type  of  light  breakfast  after  a  long time .  I  sat  on  the  chair  and  began to  eat  everything .

She  went  to  my  room  and  came  by the  time  I  finished  drinking  the  juice and   I  stood  up ,  wiping  my  mouth using  napkin.

She  came  to  me  and  handed   me my laptop  bag  as  well  as  my  mobile , and  my  lunch  box  to  which  in return  I  said  " Thank  you ".

She  said  " Mr.Clinton  , I  um- actually  made  few  changes  in the  presentations  because  I thought  they  might  be  of  some help  for  creating   your  first impression  and  I  hope  you  would  like  it  . I  am  also  sorry  since  I  didn't  ask  your  permission  because  you  were sleeping  so  I  didn't  wanna disturb  you " she  said , with  every  word  I  was  seeing   red .

I  was  horrified  ,  thinking  this woman  has  got  herself  into trouble  by  touching  my  files  , laptop  and  other  things .

I  really  hate  when  people interfere  in  my  meetings  or  office  stuff . I  got  angry  and  started  yelling  at  her  " You , what  do  you  think  of  yourself?  You  think  that  you  are  some super  woman  huh ?  and  how dare  you  use  my  laptop   and my mobile ? Who  do   you  think   you  are  to interfere in my life ?  You  know  what  I  have  had enough  of  you  . You  have crossed  your  limits . I  think  I have  given  you  wrong  place . Now  get  out  from  my  fucking house " , she  began  to  tear  up and  she  rubbed  her  eyes  and left  the  house  . Somewhere   I felt  like  I  did  a  wrong  thing , but  I  ignored  the  thought .