Chapter 36

Kyler Miller Clinton

Something has really gone wrong , Lovla is not the same , I mean she's ignoring me and it's not for the fucking meeting .

She was all drenched and wet , she was out when it was raining , she didn't even let me wipe her hairs .

I am worried .

She stormed across another room in the halfway .

I pull my hair , out of frustration thinking what happened.

Don't tell me she was here .

Earlier that day

I woke up and kissed Love's forehead , grinning like a teenager kissing his crush .

I've been calling her Love and it feels so good .

I love her ?

"We have to meet Mr and Mrs .Mason today " I said to which she nodded .

"They were close to my parents and are the people that I could rely on. " I said she kissed my cheek and went to got ready .

We went out to have our breakfast with them , Lovla looked beautiful as always .

We were talking till I was interrupted by a phone call and I excused myself and went to room .

Glen was there , what does this lady wants ?

"Glen get out " I said .

"Kyler I'm sorry , I'm here to apologize " she said which is definitely unbelievable .

" I said yeah you're forgiven and you can leave " I said

Band-aids don't fix bullet holes you lady I thought to myself and shaked my head .

"Kyler I found this " she said handing me the ring box that I brought for Lovla .

I wanted to ask Lovla like every other girl's dream for , I wanted to make this special , but Glen broke into our room .

"Where did you find this " I said snatching it .

"Near your laptop " she said

She is definitely into something .

"Kyler I wanna help you " she said in her flirty voice having her hands on my shoulders .

"Hands - off " I said

"Yeah fine " she said taking her hands away .

"You just can practice with me " Glen said .

I don't know what to say I just want her to flood out of the room .

" Yeah fine " I said

I kneeled in front of this lady and said a whole paragraph that I wanted to say for Lovla and finally said "Will you marry me ? "

"Wow Kyler that's amazing !!!" She said clapping her hand .

Yeah I know .

" You may leave now " I said to which she went .

I heard something fall down I turned towards and saw a pendrive .

Seriously ?

You think I'm so foolish ?

She broke into our room stealing our content and thought I'd not think about anything just because she was nice ?

What does she even thinks ?

We need to change out documents

"So Glen ? You thought I'd believe that you were all sweet and cute and steal our documents? " I grabbed her pendrive and threw out .

"Get lost before I call the security " I said and she flooded out of the room .

I've been sitting there waiting for Lovla to come so that I could discuss , but then it was too long and it began to rain .

I'm worried .

I tried calling her way too many times , she didn't pick up .

It was getting dark now it's scaring me .

" Love where did you go ???"

I called my trusted security team to trace her location .

I was pacing back and forth of our room .

I heard our door open .

It was Love , I felt relieved .

"Oh my god , Lovla where had you been ? " I asked to which she went to room ignoring my question .

I brought a towel and began to wipe her hairs .It was soaking wet .

" I can do myself " she said in a platonic way and grabbed the towel

"Love -" I was cut off when she said

"Listen Kyler I need to think how to do well in the meeting tomorrow ,I'll stay in other room " dhe said and grabbed her suitcase and left to the room across the hall .

I'm worried now this is no good

Something has happened

"What happened?"

Where did I go wrong .

This should not be happening , not now , just when I thought things were escalating .

We have a fucking meeting tomorrow and I was going to propose Lovla . I never saw this coming and that Glen breaking into our room before the day of meeting is the least I expected .

I could.not even concentrate right now .

I did everything I could do for now , I was no where near working right now .

But time created a different story , I stayed up for very long , doing everything I can do .

I texted her , she deserved to know

Kyler : Glen stole the files .

Lovla : Don't worry I have a back up .

Wait what ?

When did this happen ?

This women has been working way harder than me .

I decided to go and check in on her , I knock the door , since she didn't open , I decided to go in .

I heard someone puking , Lovla is sick

Oh nooo

Why ?

I went near her and held her head as she was puking , she tried her best to ask me to go out .

"No it's fine , relax " before she could say anything she nodded and continued to puke .

What did she even eat ?

Once when she was done , I picked her up in bridal style and we went to our room , I made her sleep on bed kissing her forehead . I pulled the comforter to which she adjusted and went to sleep .

I went to the balcony and called Lovla's parents to ask their permission making sure she didn't hear anything .

They gave us their blessings , that's when Linda called me and Scolded me .

" What the hell do you think you are doing ?" Linda said

"Wait why are you screaming? " I asked genuinely confused .

" How could you do this ? That too with Glen ? " She said that's when I understood that Lovla was here , that's why she was behaving differently .

I told Linda everything ,she was at peace but still angry .

Why do I hurt the women I love ?

I will make this right as soon as she wakes up tomorrow .

Right now I want her to rest .

My eyes started to get heavy and I fell asleep

_____________

Click the star below and make me happy