Epilogue

Kyler Miller Clinton

"Oh my God!!!!" Lovla started to scream . It was time for our little muffin to enter the world . But I could not see Lovla suffering.

" Ahhhhhh " she continued and gripped my palm tightly .
It was not as painful as the one she's going through right now.

"You need to push , a little harder" , the doctor asked Lovla.

" Kylerrrrr " she said , I got it , I held her as she was pushing.

I was sweating

She was crying , I could not take it anymore , I was scared and could not help but she'd tears seeing her in pain.

Finally , the sound of our baby girl cries filled the room . The doctor gave me a pair of scissors to cut the umbilical cord , which I did and held our little angel carefully in my hands.

I watch her and witnessed this beautiful moment , which I would cherish for a lifetime .

Our little angel Tessa was born.

All these memories came fleeting back , time passed by , our baby girl is turning four years old today. It felt like yesterday that she was born.

Mr and Mrs Seth , I mean mom and dad were helping our little baby girl to get ready.

I got ready and move towards Lovla , she was gorgeous as ever.

My wife .

She was setting her hairs , while I go behind her and kiss her neck.

" Kyler , what if someone comes " , Lovla said which I expected .

"I'm kissing my wife , who has problem with that " I reasoned my actions .

She smiled as she turned towards me , and started to kiss me. I could never get used to kissing her , everytime it just feels different .

" You look beautiful" I complimented honestly.

" And you my dear husband are handsome as ever " she said to which I smiled.

" I know right " I tease her , gaining a slap on my forearm .

" Our baby is more beautiful " she said which is true.

I nod and kiss her forehead.

"Ready ?" I asked

"Always " she said and entangled her hands in mine.

As we walk down the stairs , I carried Tessa and reached to the table where cake was there, while Lovla Brought Chase with her.

Chase and I've become close , he's my little nephew and I'm spoiling him , like it's my duty right?

"This is for you " , Chase handed a cute gift box to our Tessa.

"Thank you " our little girl said and gave him a cheek kiss .

Chase and Tessa became pretty close .He's always responsible being a brother at school and whenever they are together.

The party started , we had Tessa's favourite cakes and candies.

"Make a wish " Lovla said Tessa before she was blowing the candle .

"Okay momma"

We both held hands along with our baby , as she cut the cake .

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to dear Tessa
Happy birthday to you

The party went good and , Tessa wanted to stay at her grandparents home , which we accepted since birthday girl wishes had to be fullfilled.

I had Lovla all to myself , today I made dinner to us with Love, which we ate spending time with each other sipping champagne as we enjoy each other's company .

She fell asleep on my shoulder , I take her to our room in bridal style, she must have been tired .

I pull comforter close to us , as I kiss her forehead , smiling .

My gratitude to her will never fade away for everything she has done and she deserves nothing but the best .

- The End

_____________

Click the star below and make me HAPPY