Chapter 31

Kyler Miller Clinton

I woke up as the sunlight hit my face , I flinched at the bright sunlight , and opened my eyes , I saw her lay on my chest with the prettiest smile . She looks so peaceful .

She opened her eyes, while I closed mine I mean who would be wanting to get caught from gawking .

I feel her off me .

I opened my eyes and turned to her side to let her know I was awake , I watch her putting a messy bun , she let her hand down and smiled at me , her hair strands fell of perfectly .

"Happy birthday once again " she wished me and removed the jacket and handed it to me .

I accepted it as she and I stood up .

To be honest , this place is good ,I mean glasshouse in middle of the woods , she put too much efforts , I would cherish this birthday of mine .

"Uh so bye Mr.Clinkton I have to get going now "

What does she mean ?

" So you don't want me to invite to your appartment?" I asked since I actually had no plans too.

" I mean it's your birthday and you might be busy like for celebrati...." I cut her off and grabbed the Keys from her hand , and started to walk towards her car , she was coming behind me .

I opened the driver seat and hopped in , opening the door of passenger's seat for her to get in .

She got in crossing her hands .

I instructed the car "To home" it said "Destination home " and instructed the directions accordingly .

We reached the appartment , it was good

I parked the car and we hopped on her personal elevator , it was made of glass and had these decors which was homly and beautiful like it was something like garden, she held my hand as soon as the elevator door closed .

"It's going to be okay" she said remembering that elevator incident .

I mean I am comfortable now , I'm not into that trauma anymore .

I nodded instead of responding.

It opened with a bing

We got out a voice chimmed "Welcome home" .

That's cool.

I sat on couch as she said " I'll get us some coffee " .

"Sure , Thank you" I replied

I got up from my place walking around the living room , watching the paintings , book , minor details .

This is a typical dream home to everybody .

It looked so homely .

"Tom and Bella are here " the voice said , opening the door , while Lovla came out of kitchen .

"Here's your coffee " she said handing me the coffee .

"Lovwla I missed yow " the Little boy who I assume is Tom pouted .

" Aww I missed you all more " Lovla said kneeling down , hugging them both .

"Here as I promised I brought you cookies " she continued handing them cookies .

That's so nice of her .

She whispered something in their ears, they came running towards me .

"3...2....1"Lovla said and the kids started to sing

" Happy birthday to you

Happybirthday to you

Happy birthday dear uncle

Happy birthday to you !!! " They both sang in chorous making me smile .

" Yay more cake! More cake uncle " Tom exclaimed .

"I'll order some ?" I asked them .

"No need I baked few cupcakes I'll go get them " she said receeding to Kitchen .

Wait don't tell me she baked my birthday cake too .

I'm just not used to someone who is so invested in me .

"Uncwle you are good boy ? " Tom questioned me .

I laughed and asked " Why? "

"Because Love bakes cakes only if you are good boy " he said .

" Oh yeah."I replied

"Here angels!!!"Lovla came from kitchen carrying the tray with colourful cupcakes .

"Easy there" she said as Bella and Tom started to eat cupcakes.

" I'll take these to Antony and Sandra " Bella said .

Lovla handed her a box and said " You can have them all and can share with your friends too ."

The kids left and Lovla handed me the cupcakes .

" Mmmmm " I moaned as it entered my taste buds .

"It's Yummy " I said .

"Thank you " she said .

And she showed me her home to say it's fantastic would be an understatement .

It was late already and she said she will cook dinner .

It had been few mins , she came out sighing " The stove gave up " she said .

" It's alright we can eat out "

My car was already there in her Parking lot .

We took my car and left .

" I feel like having burger " she said

_________

Click the star below and make me happy